Ask Twisted Fate! (futures told, game information revealed))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slovakattack

08-03-2010

Why hello there plebeian fools, I am Twisted Fate, back-dooring my way out of the game and into your nightmares! I hold the POWER OF DESTINY in my hands (I jacked his orb) so simply ASK and I shall ANSWER! I know EVERYTHING that ever was or will be, and due to my generosity, (and ravishing good looks) I will tell you your future, for FREE!

Simply ask.........

Note: Divinations may or may not be "accurate" within the accordance of the factors involved. (see laws and regulations, subsection 9, page 122127410, line 4)

outfoxxed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

i play ap tf, does that make you angry?

Genuwine21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

question, what sort of data structure is used to hold champion information in-game?

Slovakattack

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post
i play ap tf, does that make you angry?
APTF is simply one of the many variations one can use to dominate whilst playing as me. Unless of course you suck, In which case, I would recommend a DPS twisted fate setup.

Saregod

08-05-2010

Will Tiamat and Malphites hard strikes passive combine to do superior splash damage or greater range?

Slovakattack

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSarekox View Post
Will Tiamat and Malphites hard strikes passive combine to do superior splash damage or greater range?
Malphite and uses the Tiamat to enhance his splash damage. If there is any range increase, it is negligible. Also, you will be eaten by a bear.

Slovakattack

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genuwine21 View Post
question, what sort of data structure is used to hold champion information in-game?
The cards have spoken, and your fate is DEATH! DEEEEAAAAATH!

Also, you are gonna need to clarify your question, as "data structure" is very general. You'd better do it soon tho... because...... you know. THe whole death thing.