Why do all of my teamates suck

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiny llama

03-25-2012

Im a level 18, so i suck. i know that. but for my level im pretty good.

i had a game a month or so ago, where i had a penta kill and 25 kills 10 deaths, but we lost.often i end up with scores 11-6 and lose or 15-10 and lose. im tired of my teammates not being able to pull their weight

i cant get any wins anymore. my match history is filled with 4/7 5/8 2/6 6/12 games. i start off 6 and 0 and then we end up 5v5ing in mid and they are so fed from my teamates that i get 7 consecutive deaths. and we lose.

or i am in mid and i have a gold advantage of up to 500+ gold and begin snowballing into a 20 kill game where at some points i can 2v5 their entire team, but i get ganked when im at half health and they are at 1/4 because my team cant call mia.

or one of my teamates goes to gank mid and then they get raped and my lane enemy is able to claw back in and i die.

in conclusion. im ****ing tired of playing against a team of decent people with me and a bunch of people who have down syndrome or are like 7. i need someone to tell me how i can get placed with good teammates. maybe switching severs?

WorsePlayerUSA

03-25-2012

It's called finding people around your level, add them as buddies, and play games with them. Is that really too hard for you?

Oh and your 3rd point where you got ganked, it's called map awareness and wards.

Tiny llama

03-25-2012

i cant buy wards at low levels like 2 minutes in.

Shallow Cubes

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Bigg3st View Post
You can, but it does depend on a number of factors like:
1) What your first buys typically are.
2) How good you are at CSing.
3) Similarly to what Daku said above - how necessary it is early on, depending on your own map and timing awareness.

While it is true, especially if you're midding, that your money is better spent on building an item base, taking the gold to get a 75g ward or two to prevent a death and giving the enemy 300g is much more worth it in some cases, especially if they're harassing you hard.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

If you're complaining about your teammates at level 18, just wait until you start doing ranked.

Directw

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaltron View Post
If you're complaining about your teammates at level 18, just wait until you start doing ranked.
no need to!!

Just level up 30 and u can still see a lot players acting like they are lv1

Menea6587

03-26-2012

This is why your teammates suck:

http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/717

Lhuarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Synergy.

Moogra2u

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Bigg3st View Post
You aren't going to get ganked in the first 5 minutes unless it's a jungle lee sin or jungle nocturne. In that case you should know lee sin is capable of strong level 2 ganks with q and e and either ward and play more aggro or don't overextend. There are hardly any junglers before level 20 though. Anyhow if you get ganked 2v5, then you may die and lose one turret in the process but the other 3 people on your team who didn't call mia should have at least got one tower, if not two.

FoxitoOwnII

04-08-2012

your teammates not suck maybe they are unskilled yet, in every noob there is a pottetial good gamer its a matter of time, u have to counter that with a good leadreship and acting if they are the better of the world, encourage them and celbrate they good decision, point they bad decissions but dont be mad at him, u part of the team too, if u are good as u think u can win alone, think that before u start harrasing other ppl, if u lose u have the the concious quit becase u do all u can, losing or winning is only a situacion, the fun its an a moment of the soul when u have planty of joy and pride