Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

About500Jews

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver of Souls View Post
Oh I don't think you will be, but it's going to take some time. I like me some build up.

Thanks for stopping by!
Well build up away bro... just do it quickly, because I need to read more of this story smut or not... It's so fantastic and I want to see Trynd get stabbed in the throat... And I used to like Trynd ._.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

I auto target Trynd now if I'm playing either Ashe or Katarina. Funny thing, they both can take him down rather easily.

Silver of Souls

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobuZero View Post
I auto target Trynd now if I'm playing either Ashe or Katarina. Funny thing, they both can take him down rather easily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by About500Jews View Post
Well build up away bro... just do it quickly, because I need to read more of this story smut or not... It's so fantastic and I want to see Trynd get stabbed in the throat... And I used to like Trynd ._.
I can't say I was ever really fond of him. These days I only play him in what I have affectionately dubbed "rage games." And ever since starting this whole thing, I cannot help but cringe when I see someone else playing him in game.
I don't really hate him, though. And I'm actually looking forward to going places with him in future chapters.

And yes, Kobu. When I'm Ashe (which is a lot), any Tryndamere players best beware.

Eredaar

06-18-2012

I hate trynd now cause of you... I hated him before :P I just feel it takes no skill to right click/ press R I mean no skill at all

Nostagalas

06-19-2012

Enjoying the story thus far, can't wait to read more!

4shattack

06-20-2012

I've never read fan fictions before, in fact, I always stayed away assuming they would be silly and unappealing. Well let me just say that after reading yours, this is no longer my opinion! What brought me to the fan fictions was first someone telling me about the fantastic humor in the fanfictions about KogxMorgana & TeemoXSona. These were funny, I enjoyed them and look forward to seeing their stories continue. However, after catching up on those, I was wanting something more and came across yours. Let me just say this now, I read it all in run sitting.

The depiction of the characters,tone of story, and over all mechanics of how the League of Legends world is described (not to mention the slow, but oh so good build up to smut between Kat and Ashe) has captivated me as a reader and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait for more!

PS

Tryndamere is a D-Bag!

Mr Ratz

06-20-2012

Great writing, great story and great characters.
Please keep it going I am dying to read more and figure out how everything pans out.

Congratulations,
and please put a seductive Janna with a phone *** scandal in the story please? that was a great touch.

Silver of Souls

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4shattack View Post
I've never read fan fictions before, in fact, I always stayed away assuming they would be silly and unappealing. Well let me just say that after reading yours, this is no longer my opinion! What brought me to the fan fictions was first someone telling me about the fantastic humor in the fanfictions about KogxMorgana & TeemoXSona. These were funny, I enjoyed them and look forward to seeing their stories continue. However, after catching up on those, I was wanting something more and came across yours. Let me just say this now, I read it all in run sitting.

The depiction of the characters,tone of story, and over all mechanics of how the League of Legends world is described (not to mention the slow, but oh so good build up to smut between Kat and Ashe) has captivated me as a reader and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait for more!

PS

Tryndamere is a D-Bag!
Thanks! I love seeing new people come to the fanfiction forum, so welcome! Glad you decided to stop by and that you're enjoying it :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ratz View Post
Great writing, great story and great characters.
Please keep it going I am dying to read more and figure out how everything pans out.

Congratulations,
and please put a seductive Janna with a phone *** scandal in the story please? that was a great touch.
Thank you :]

Haha, we'll have to see if that makes another appearance, hmmm...

CipherX

06-23-2012

I was going through the forums (which is something i usually neglect in favor of playing the game when I get free time) but I stumbled upon this story and could NOT STOP READING IT. One of the best written fanfics I've read in a while, I love all the tiny details you use in describing the characters personalities and appearances. I can't wait for the next chapter cause I'm so hooked on the story.

P.S. I'll have to go check out guiding light after your several recommendations.

P.P.S. I realize you had to give Ashe a good reason for hating Tryndamere, but it still makes me sad to see the champ. I main as portrayed in such a light.

I love your story, keep it coming :D

CipherX

06-23-2012

By the way, I've asked several times but never gotten a response from the people I ask, so i was wondering, what does it mean when it says "Junior Member" as opposed to "Senior Member" in the forums. Does it refer to summoner level? just thought i might ask here cause you seem to respond regularly to thing people post.

Thanks for any answer you may post in the future and thanks for the story :D