Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

Senior Member

06-15-2012

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7958191/7/Wounded

Yay!

Took me a bit, but it's another long one =P

Enjoy!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

Senior Member

06-15-2012

Another brilliant chapter Silver Can't wait for more!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

06-16-2012

Very Good chapter!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuNaganoto

Member

06-16-2012

Hey Silver, it's me Ryu. Just wanted to tell you that I'm a big fan of your story. I've been following it for a while now and I can't wait for each chapter to come out. You have a very interesting plot line between Kat and Ashe that makes it almost impossible to not keep reading.

Also want to give a friendly reminder to not forget about League High, I haven't seen you write in a while. I miss your style within all the different writings. Hopefully I'll get to write with you soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Extra Student

Junior Member

06-17-2012

OMG I love your story! You describe this characters just the way I picture them in my head!
I felt the same as Kat with Ashe/Tryndamare fight!
hhahah And I was kind of sorry for Fiora too.
Their interaction was really interesting this chapter.
I hope you have more time to write now. And good luck on job hunting.

(sorry if some words dont make sense, I am brazilian and reading in english is easier than writing)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

About500Jews

Junior Member

06-17-2012

I read all 7 chapters in one sitting.... I need more D:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
RyuNaganoto:
Hey Silver, it's me Ryu. Just wanted to tell you that I'm a big fan of your story. I've been following it for a while now and I can't wait for each chapter to come out. You have a very interesting plot line between Kat and Ashe that makes it almost impossible to not keep reading.

Also want to give a friendly reminder to not forget about League High, I haven't seen you write in a while. I miss your style within all the different writings. Hopefully I'll get to write with you soon.


Thanks, Ryu. I'm glad you like it :]

Ah yes, I appreciate the nudge. I must confess I've been off in my own little world lately. I plan on spending more time with League High soon, hopefully.

Quote:
Extra Student:
OMG I love your story! You describe this characters just the way I picture them in my head!
I felt the same as Kat with Ashe/Tryndamare fight!
hhahah And I was kind of sorry for Fiora too.
Their interaction was really interesting this chapter.
I hope you have more time to write now. And good luck on job hunting.

(sorry if some words dont make sense, I am brazilian and reading in english is easier than writing)


Thank you, both for the review and the luck. I could sure use the luck, heh.

Your English sounds just fine, by the way :]


Quote:
About500Jews:
I read all 7 chapters in one sitting.... I need more D:


Haha, glad you're hooked. And more ye shall receive =P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Fan art for you silver
Thanks for your wonderfull writing and for inspiring me. I hope you enjoy it.

http://kobuzero.deviantart.com/art/Ashes-to-Ashes-309017071


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
KobuZero:
Fan art for you silver
Thanks for your wonderfull writing and for inspiring me. I hope you enjoy it.

http://kobuzero.deviantart.com/art/Ashes-to-Ashes-309017071


O_O

I GOT FANART

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Kobu, I just wanted to take a second to re-iterate how awesome and incredible you are. I totally love this :]

Edit: Frontpage'd


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

Senior Member

06-17-2012

Quote:
Silver of Souls:
O_O

I GOT FANART

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Kobu, I just wanted to take a second to re-iterate how awesome and incredible you are. I totally love this :]

Edit: Frontpage'd


You deserve it for your amazing work Keep it up!