Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
For stories I really like, I wait 'til their completed (if they ever are ._.) and print them book-style in Word. Basically, if you crease the paper hamburger style, the left side is the first page while the right is the last page. Fill it out with the rest, then staple in the center. Give it a hard fold, and viola! You have a book!
(I just hate binders; what can I say?)
I've actually done this before as well and plan to once Wounded is finished, which I hope isn't too soon.

crazzym0u5e

03-21-2013

Hello again xD I have to say i love this story so much that I even consider to start drawing (yes... start <-- XD i've never been a great artist with the pencil u.u) if i draw something good (wich would be almost a miracle) i might post it here to share it :3 but I have to say again that am not good at it, is just I felt like I should try it after reading the story... give it a shoot... I don't really know why... Anyway greettings everyone I think I might read the story again XD

PS: sorry for the english I like the stories in english 'cause I prefer the original voices xD

Silver of Souls

03-24-2013

GAAAHHHH

I do not have the time to respond individually to everyone because I have so much work to do that I didn't do over spring break (I was going to get all of my work done and/or finish the chapter and instead I went on vacation with some friends and just ran in circles going "GUYS IT'S SPRING BREAK I AM SO RELAXED HOLY SH*T," during which I was often fairly drunk, during which my writing probably would have sucked. (I mean, what?) So apologies there. I got some work done, but not enough. I'm afraid I keep re-writing parts of this chapter as well but GOD DAMN IT I WANT IT PERFECT. This is a very long parenthetical break so I think I'll end it now.)

ANYWAY. I just dropped one of my classes. Which means nothing to any of you except that I will have more time. For activities. Like finishing the chapter. Yup.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE REVIEWS AND FOR KEEPING THIS BUMPED. I AM NOW TRAPPED IN CAPS LOCK BECAUSE OF STRESS SO I WILL GO FINISH MY WORK AND STUFF.

OH AND ONE MORE THING. THIS ART IS F*CKING AWESOME. LIKE ACTUALLY. I KEEP SAYING IT AND I'M GOING TO KEEP SAYING IT.

Eyowyn

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver of souls View Post
oh and one more thing. This art is f*cking awesome. Like actually. I keep saying it and i'm going to keep saying it.
It is indeed sporking awesome.I WANT ART MAN ARE YOU PAYING THESE AWESOME PEOPLE WHERE I CAN'T SEE YOU DOING IT?

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver of Souls View Post
GAAAHHHH
ANYWAY. I just dropped one of my classes. Which means nothing to any of you except that I will have more time. For activities. Like finishing the chapter. Yup.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE REVIEWS AND FOR KEEPING THIS BUMPED. I AM NOW TRAPPED IN CAPS LOCK BECAUSE OF STRESS SO I WILL GO FINISH MY WORK AND STUFF.
I'm so sorry you feel so incredibly stresses out and that you even had to drop a class, especially so late in the semester. Just... wow. I'm so sorry. If you ever feel the stress closing in on you try this breathing exercise. Slowly breath in for four counts, hold it for two, then release it for four. Repeat it it as many times as you need. You can do it anywhere and at anytime. It's not a magic bullet that makes everything go away, but it might help how you handle things. (Pro tip, it's also a fantastic way to fall asleep if you've got a strong case of insomnia going on.)

TL;DR: You can do this. You are amazing and fantastic, and you can keep some real ass. And in fact, you will. Just keep swimming <3

Silver of Souls

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
I'm so sorry you feel so incredibly stresses out and that you even had to drop a class, especially so late in the semester. Just... wow. I'm so sorry. If you ever feel the stress closing in on you try this breathing exercise. Slowly breath in for four counts, hold it for two, then release it for four. Repeat it it as many times as you need. You can do it anywhere and at anytime. It's not a magic bullet that makes everything go away, but it might help how you handle things. (Pro tip, it's also a fantastic way to fall asleep if you've got a strong case of insomnia going on.)

TL;DR: You can do this. You are amazing and fantastic, and you can keep some real ass. And in fact, you will. Just keep swimming <3
Thanks for this, really. I adore the school I'm at but it's quite well-known for academic rigor. I knew this going in, so at the very least, I'm not surprised. The class I dropped was Spanish - not my most challenging class, but it was incredibly frustrating, the instructor never made sense, and I suddenly found myself questioning why I'd devoted 6 years to learning a language I didn't see myself using in the future. So it wasn't like an "AHMG I'M SO STRESSED" thing. I just hated the class itself. But now it's out of my life and giving me several more hours of free time per week and I'm barely even at a credit shortage because I overloaded last semester without even realizing it (I'm so good at this, aren't I?).

Thanks for the de-stressing tip. I'd actually considered meditating again - I used to regularly but I gave it up when I felt like I had no time for it, which is really when I need it most, ironically. Heh. Now when I feel like I can't deal with life I listen to Enya and do whatever assignment I have that's the least stressful, like a boring reading or something.

Okay enough about the author's personal life. The point is I am keeping my head above water and keeping the chapter in mind.

Silver of Souls

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyowyn View Post
It is indeed sporking awesome.I WANT ART MAN ARE YOU PAYING THESE AWESOME PEOPLE WHERE I CAN'T SEE YOU DOING IT?
Dude I know.

I AM NOT PAYING THEM BECAUSE I'M BROKE BUT IF I WASN'T THEN I WOULD.

Eyowyn

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver of Souls View Post
Dude I know.

I AM NOT PAYING THEM BECAUSE I'M BROKE BUT IF I WASN'T THEN I WOULD.
Seriously ITS CRAZY YOU MUST HAVE LIKE SOME HIDDEN CUPCAKES SOMEWHERE!

SHOW ME YOUR CUPCAKES!

ZeDragontattoo

Recruiter

03-30-2013

Wounded was the first fanfiction that I read, I was convinced to read it after seeing a friend's amazing art piece on it.
HONESTLY I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I'VE READ IT OVER AND OVER SO MANY TIMES.
I love your work, once I start reading, I can't stop flipping the pages. You're doing an AMAZING job, keep up with the awesome work

Ryuuuna

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyowyn View Post
seriously its crazy you must have like some hidden cupcakes somewhere!

Show me your cupcakes!
There weren't any cupcakes involved WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT *COUGHCOUGH*