Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

01-05-2013

http://kobuzero.deviantart.com/art/A-Blade-in-the-Night-346991474?ga_submit=10%3A1357450117

A present for all you to go along with the brand new chapter

BenDrowns

01-05-2013

R.I.P 2012
The year that never was.

Silver of Souls

01-05-2013

Quote:
KobuZero:
http://kobuzero.deviantart.com/art/A-Blade-in-the-Night-346991474?ga_submit=10%3A1357450117

A present for all you to go along with the brand new chapter

Wewt!

Thank you again, I appreciate it. I love seeing these ^^

prømise

01-06-2013

Well done on that last chapter especially; there is an overwhelming sense of sincerity and sentience in the characters.

Dreamscaper8

01-09-2013

I originally found this because someone posted it on 4chan.

All I have to say is..

Make them kill make them kissssss!!!!

Silver of Souls

01-13-2013

@Dreamscaper8 - Lots of new readers from 4chan O:
Sweeeet. Glad you like it :]

@Everyone - I want to just say thanks to all of you for some great feedback. I was worried that the lack of updating would lose some people, but I'm quite glad that I was wrong. Hearing what ya'll have to say helps me more than anything!

Chapter 12 is coming along, and as I predicted, will probably take me a draft or two to get *juuuust* right. Will keep ya'll posted!

EDIT: I've also really enjoyed the massive amounts of friend requests I've been receiving due to that last Author's Note. I've been playing with a lot of you over the past few days and it's been awesome!

Ark Angel HFB

01-13-2013

Well get to more writing. ^_^

I'm really enjoying this one.

KobuZero

01-16-2013

Bump for Freljord!

buneter

01-19-2013

finally done reading all my other fan fics finaly I get to start on this one which from what ive heard is awsome

AeroStrike

01-20-2013

What I've read is pretty good so far but my only nitpick is that she does have actual swords to fight with, she only uses knives/daggers with her ult, it's really odd imaging her using knives for normal fights lol