Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxian Mercenary

12-14-2012

Hey man, great works take great time. I appreciate you putting time into this...although you've left us at such a cliffhanger that I must restrain myself from strangling you through the internet! ^-^

Minzzway

12-18-2012

Eagerly awaiting continuation!

Mr Ratz

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eila Ilmatar View Post
Eagerly awaiting continuation!

Likewise

Noxian Mercenary

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ratz View Post
Likewise
3's a party.

Hitotsuboshi

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxian Mercenary View Post
3's a party.
4's a bigger party?

Anyway this is my first foray into fanfiction of any sort, and I must say I'm hooked. You do such an amazing job with the characters and the tension I just can't get enough and I'm looking for more works that can rival this one you've laid out for us, while I cry myself to sleep at night waiting for the continuation. Bravo! and keep up the beautiful work ^_^

Mr Ratz

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitotsuboshi View Post
4's a bigger party?

Anyway this is my first foray into fanfiction of any sort, and I must say I'm hooked. You do such an amazing job with the characters and the tension I just can't get enough and I'm looking for more works that can rival this one you've laid out for us, while I cry myself to sleep at night waiting for the continuation. Bravo! and keep up the beautiful work ^_^

Try Guiding Light by Cerubois

Noxian Mercenary

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitotsuboshi View Post
4's a bigger party?

Definitely, DEFINITELY read "League's End: Legacy of the Void"

That one was such a thrill. Too bad 30 chapters disappear in 3 days.

Hitotsuboshi

12-19-2012

^_^ you guys are awesome, thanks for the recommendations! Off to hit the books right now =D

Noxian Mercenary

12-23-2012

The hell's this not doing at the top. <3.

Diana x Me

12-24-2012

You are a very talented writer and I commend you for the amount of time and effort you put into this story. The characters and surroundings are detailed and I like your style of writing.originally I thought this was going to be about survival before I was far into it. Although I found it sad that Tryndamere doesn't love his own wife and queen, he treats her like she is worthless. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter ^^