Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxian Mercenary

12-14-2012

Hey man, great works take great time. I appreciate you putting time into this...although you've left us at such a cliffhanger that I must restrain myself from strangling you through the internet! ^-^

Minzzway

12-18-2012

Eagerly awaiting continuation!

Mr Ratz

12-18-2012

Quote:
Eila Ilmatar:
Eagerly awaiting continuation!

Likewise

Noxian Mercenary

12-18-2012

Quote:
Mr Ratz:
Likewise

3's a party.

Hitotsuboshi

12-18-2012

Quote:
Noxian Mercenary:
3's a party.

4's a bigger party?

Anyway this is my first foray into fanfiction of any sort, and I must say I'm hooked. You do such an amazing job with the characters and the tension I just can't get enough and I'm looking for more works that can rival this one you've laid out for us, while I cry myself to sleep at night waiting for the continuation. Bravo! and keep up the beautiful work ^_^

Mr Ratz

12-19-2012

Quote:
Hitotsuboshi:
4's a bigger party?

Anyway this is my first foray into fanfiction of any sort, and I must say I'm hooked. You do such an amazing job with the characters and the tension I just can't get enough and I'm looking for more works that can rival this one you've laid out for us, while I cry myself to sleep at night waiting for the continuation. Bravo! and keep up the beautiful work ^_^

Try Guiding Light by Cerubois

Noxian Mercenary

12-19-2012

Quote:
Hitotsuboshi:
4's a bigger party?

Definitely, DEFINITELY read "League's End: Legacy of the Void"

That one was such a thrill. Too bad 30 chapters disappear in 3 days.

Hitotsuboshi

12-19-2012

^_^ you guys are awesome, thanks for the recommendations! Off to hit the books right now =D

Noxian Mercenary

12-23-2012

The hell's this not doing at the top. <3.

Diana x Me

12-24-2012

You are a very talented writer and I commend you for the amount of time and effort you put into this story. The characters and surroundings are detailed and I like your style of writing.originally I thought this was going to be about survival before I was far into it. Although I found it sad that Tryndamere doesn't love his own wife and queen, he treats her like she is worthless. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter ^^