Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ariou

07-26-2012

I added you last night and im up for games any time im on. Though, I must admit i am mostly a dominion / proving grounds players so if we do SR, you cant make too much fun of my lack of knowledge on that front these days :P

Icy Prinny

07-26-2012

I havn't read a fanfiction in years, not since a bit after my high school years. Though with this lil' beauty of a story, I've been recalling all of the great stories I read back in the days. I added it to my favorites, and am eager to read more to be frank!

Many others before me have prett'eh much summed this bit up rather well, so I'll just add in with. . . .MOOOOOOOORE.

Also, feel free to hit me up as well! Almost always on and don't mind playing with you now and then, if ya ever bored.

Yeah, I am loving Swain thus far, as I like your take on him really.

CipherX

07-27-2012

YAY! MY tag is officially "Member" not "Junior Member".

I made it! (I thought I'd post this here cause This is where I've posted most of my comments)

Mr Ratz

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CipherX View Post
YAY! MY tag is officially "Member" not "Junior Member".

I made it! (I thought I'd post this here cause This is where I've posted most of my comments)
Congratulations Man, Must feel good not having a noobie tag anymore. Hopefully mine will be gone soon too

Kenson

07-28-2012

Man. I stop paying attention to that. Lol.

edit: LOL. I just realized all my fanfic posts have made me a Senior Member. Let it never be said that reading fanfics gets you no where!

Loso

07-28-2012

You are moving up in the world and, to compensate for your higher status, we're giving you a pay increase of 10%. Here's a penny.

Loso

07-28-2012

I forgot to mention: Silver invite me anytime you see me on and I'll play if I can.

Mah Digga

07-30-2012

How often is this updated? I want to read more.

Mr Ratz

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinty Eyes View Post
How often is this updated? I want to read more.
Depends on Silver. Last update took a month and it was well worth it.

A sweet little bird whispered in my ear that the next update might come a little faster. But who knows... Birds are birds. Only Silver can tell us when.

Mr Cecil Baldwin

07-31-2012

I absolutely LOVE this story! ♥