Wounded [Katarina x Ashe]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Ratz

06-28-2012

Man... That chapter 8???? Where??? Haha, no pressure, but I already read the whole thing three times. :x

Extra Student

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ratz View Post
Man... That chapter 8???? Where??? Haha, no pressure, but I already read the whole thing three times. :x
Me too. chapter 4 and 5 are my favorites. I read a little every day when i check if the fanfic was updated.

CipherX

06-30-2012

Just back from my week long camping trip and I'm here to check to see if chapter eight is up. Unfortunately, no; but I remain hopeful! Tomorrow! I'm sure!

(a.k.a. I'll be checking daily)

Silver of Souls

06-30-2012

So I got tired of multiquoting everyone. Heh.

@MrRatz - I admire your dedication. It's quite flattering. :]

@Arious - Thanks for the feedback! I love to hear specifics about what people like, it tells me that I'm doing my job ^^
Katarina is super fun to play. I still, unfortunately, can't play her well :[ At least I still have Ashe. Ashe I play well 8]

@Extra Student - Wow, more dedication I admire/am flattered by O:

@CipherX - Hope you enjoyed camping!

@Everybody- Alright, so it's still going to take some time. I've started doing volunteer work and I also picked up Skyrim again. (I really need to put it down and write more, I know >.<) Seeing all of you guys giving feedback and being excited is motivating me to get through my minor case of writer's block. I don't have an exact time yet and I don't want to put out a date because I'm always wrong, heh. Just wanted to give an update and thank all you guys~

Ariou

07-02-2012

Take your time with the writing, we all know that it will be well worth the wait and besides, in the end we remember how good something was, not how often it was released

Thanks for all the effort you put in your writing. It really does show and offers such a great read that keeps you going back for more and looking for little things you may have missed.

Mr Ratz

07-02-2012

I was about to say the exactly the same thing as Ariou, but he beat me to it and did it better than I could.
Relax, your writers block will pass. There is no pressure from us. I am sure everyone will continue checking and waiting for something because we all know its worth it. I know I will.

@Silver of Souls & Skyrim: If you can't find the strength to stop playing it so much, do the opposite. Play as much as possible and you will quickly get sick of it. It will get boring and you will look for more challenging things. I found that worked for me and my Skyrim addiction. above level 40 things just get really boring/repetitive

Icarax88

07-03-2012

Great story you made. I'm really liking it so far.

Keep up the good work. I'll be checking back for updates.

stiyx

07-04-2012

love the story please continue it indefinatly

CipherX

07-05-2012

Just to be sure, are you still doing releases in tandem to Guiding Light?
I know you said earlier that you did but are you still doing that? Just curious.

Hope chapter 8 is up soon

Mr Ratz

07-10-2012

So This is such an amazing story, so catchy and well written.... That I must bump it back up and keep it alive.

I'm still waiting for chapter 8, and then 9, and then 10, and the whole story. However, I do understand that good things take time and that's just life. So I will keep on working, playing, reading and partying while waiting. And always checking as always : )