interested to see the kassadin rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tankarmor

01-15-2014

I saw that before they were going to release a kassadin rework which made his q and e deal a lot less damage, but adding insane damage to his w. While reading about this in the PBE I quickly decided that this would horrible if the update were to come out (.5ap + 50 damage on passive of his w and 1.2 ap +200 damage on the active). My intuition was that the next patch would then OVER nerf him. Instead, Riot waited and created the new pbe patch. The q and e nerfs are still the same, however the w is toned down. There will be a .2 ap + 10/20/30/40/50 damage on his passive and .8 + 40/80/120/160/200 damage on the active. I am curious to see how the community will react once this patch is released.

Tankarmor

01-15-2014

I personally think he will become a great jungler because of his passive damage.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-15-2014

links

Tankarmor

Tankarmor

01-15-2014

here is what I believed would be op, and I guess riot thought it would be also (it was reverted next pbe update)

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/26...-2013-kassadin

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-15-2014

ideally this would be good but he can still jungle cuz of that mana. They will have to make him actually manage mana if they want to do this xD

but also ya he needs to do his extreme damage when he all ins not when he poke combos

masterdragon481

01-16-2014

Until they get rid of the silence or change his ultimate mechanic, he is gong to stay permaban. There is simply no answer or way to fight back in the late game against a decent mid laner. LCS should prove that; the only game kassadin wasn't banned, he ended the game 4/0/8?

The champion is flawed and changing numbers around isn't going to make a difference on him. Granted, I don't play him, so perhaps the W changes will be significant to his game play, but somehow I don't think so. Most Kassadins use E and Q and R to run away. Rinse and Repeat.