too much trash talk?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

03-28-2012

never give up, never surrender

HKnux5112

03-29-2012

Yeah, I trashed talk so much in TT, it has gotten me banned three times, and one more, it's perma-ban. Gotta be careful.

Xeleste

03-31-2012

The people who rage are immature brats that are smurfs that couldnt live if they didnt get attention. the mute button is always there, but allot of people dont even know it's there. getting a team of people you know irl is kinda iffy, cuz you need true friends for that. there's a chalenge. people who rage on and on, just team gank them every time they start. if you are winning and people are raging against you, just ignore them. then report them with a detailed account of what they said and hope they get a trial on a vet of the Tribunal. because those people dont deserve to have your attnetion in game, which is what they want

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

03-31-2012

Admittedly i do trash talk the other team a lot, but i don't do it in all chat, whether that justifies it or not is up to you, but i agree that there is a limit to how far you should be able to go, reg trash talk is fine imo though.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

<3 trash talk lmao
come at me bros

lirm

03-31-2012

I don't undertand trash talk. You just get /ignored and reported, so really it doesn't demoralise your opponents at all. Sometimes it even makes them play better, just to show you up.

Especially on an internet game. At least irl sports you can't be /ignored, so it might actually get you somewhere. On the internet you just look like a pissy girl.

DrWhippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

I normally respond with "What kind of terrible life do you live where you ask someone to kill themselves because they're not good at a casual moba game?"

most of the time they don't respond for the rest of the game, but you do get the few whom disregard it and continue saying small things like "noob". I mean at least they're not being incredibly abusive.

Wheredigo

03-31-2012

good post. i left hon because of raging 12 year old brats. even when you were winning the game by a lot your own team mates would rage at you because you were getting more kills than them or took a kill even though it was rightfully yours.

i've heard of stories where people did commit suicide because they were harassed online and it is wrong. I completely agree that you should be perma banned for hateful speech against others. I also agree that the ignore button is a very useful tool. can't tell you how many games i've gone into a game and thought man my team mates are really quiet to get out and realize that were on my ignore list. it makes me laugh out loud every time.

Honestly i really wish that riot could ip ban users, but sadly that isn't a thing. so here's my +1

ImNotEvenThatMad

03-31-2012

maybe not enough trash talk

Bip

04-01-2012

trollface.jpg.