Release Notes v1.0.0.32

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelSeven

10-21-2009

Don't be too pessimistic, recall that they usually only release serious patches every other wednsday, so this patch would fall under the hotfix window anyways. At least we get a new map to mess around with and test, considering that we've been stuck with only the dota-copy map since the beginning.

tehmonk

10-21-2009

qq*****andmoan noobs got their wish to have heimerdinger nerfed to ****. i hope they're all happy.. that's +1 useless hero.

hey riot, can you make it so that yi can accidentally kill himself if he starts swinging too hard and too fast? maybe singed can have a passive where he chokes on a potion 50% of the time when he ults? i'm sure if i whine and flame enough i'll get my way

Proxus

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarion View Post
More armour given to towers when no Minions are around.
I think this means gold not armor.

lol.

XfSwc0O0yTbwG5RT

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazed View Post
No new heroes, no working store, no new matchmaking options... really just stuff that should have been in a hotfix for Heimerdinger. Even then I doubt its enough of a nerf.
The UI changes and the new map are so much more needed than new heroes. From what I've seen in the UI sneak peek, this is gonna be a really really nice patch.

Mizerable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehmonk View Post
qq*****andmoan noobs got their wish to have heimerdinger nerfed to ****. i hope they're all happy.. that's +1 useless hero.

hey riot, can you make it so that yi can accidentally kill himself if he starts swinging too hard and too fast? maybe singed can have a passive where he chokes on a potion 50% of the time when he ults? i'm sure if i whine and flame enough i'll get my way
Wow let's grow up a little bit here. Heimerdinger will be nowhere near useless. To put up turrets again it does not take that long.

Wylte

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Heimerdinger
  • CH-1 Concussion Grenade Blind Duration reduced from 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 to 1/1.5/2/2.5/3
  • Magic Resist will reduce damage dealt to turrets
  • H-28G Evolution Turret Magic Resist reduced from 120 to100
  • H-28G Evolution Turret’s now detonate upon Heimerdinger's death
At last, the Heimerdinger threads will end! ...hopefully

GreyHearte

10-21-2009

Quote:

lol wow, at least ur well-versed in the whining department, personally didnt have any issues with heim, hes only OP if you give him the chance to set up a good turret base, if you keep pssr on him and only let'm get 1 or 2 up, hes pretty squishy, but i do like the turrets exploding upon his death, makes more sense for the overall gameplay. Didn't think Ryze needed a nerf either, but rly its not a very big one, it'll cut down his early ganking a bit, but by the time u have his ult at lv3 most of ur dmg is coming from ap items anyway, overall good patch im looking forward to the new map, thx riot

Vincere

10-21-2009

New updates sound good. Thanks Riot!

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

Quote:

Have you seen Yi try to take down a farmed Rammus? I laugh every time Yi kills himself.

Flaggro

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylte View Post
At last, the Heimerdinger threads will end! ...hopefully
Don't bet on it. ::slips over to Champion Feedback to petition for his remake/removal::