Release Notes v1.0.0.32

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelAkii

10-24-2009

Ever since the update the matching system is kind of slow. Every 1 out of 3 games it would take 5 minutes to 10 minutes to find a game and not find a game. I would cancel then start it again and it takes like 30 seconds minute.

killnufun

10-24-2009

k i really think yall need to work on time it takes to get a game it seems that unless u have a certain win percentage u r screwed and will never make it anywhere cause u cant get a group and it takes an hour or better in queue to get one and who really wants to wait for that sitting around for an hour with absolutely nothing to do but stare at the screen and wait definitely not a game for casual players

ISiefer

10-24-2009

I'm okay with the new announcer.

I'm just mad at the new HUD. It reminds me of HoN, and it is one of the things I didn't like about that game. It makes it harder to keep track of important information. The old one was definitely better.

Kerman

10-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiefer View Post

I'm just mad at the new HUD. It reminds me of HoN, and it is one of the things I didn't like about that game. It makes it harder to keep track of important information. The old one was definitely better.
I have same feelings now game is much worse with new HUD i liked the old one and i think that HoN HuD is one of the worst interfaces,why you done that? :/

KillPills

10-25-2009

Not that we can currently do anything with IP points but I am having the same issue with my IP points showing as 0 even after a restart. Any clue as to why this would be happening?

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

10-27-2009
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillPills View Post
Not that we can currently do anything with IP points but I am having the same issue with my IP points showing as 0 even after a restart. Any clue as to why this would be happening?
This is a known issue.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

10-27-2009
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillPills View Post
This is a known issue. You are still gaining IP, no worries!

Vlad DrakoV

10-30-2009

Am I going to be able to play the beta version once retail version will come for us ?
Do i buy the game and play with a cdkey or i need an account payable every month ?

Thanks

ps: sorry my english is not perfect at all.

xiaoxiaofu

11-02-2009

update online is too slow!!!! 36kb/second i need sever hours too finish!!