Cleanse (Ezreal x Graves)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TotaIHalibut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2012

Ezreal did what he did best; explore, hunt find.

But, for what, you may ask? Ever since joining the league of legends, he bared a great interest about twisted fates powers. How he could go from nothing to something in one experiment. He held a tiny bit of jealousy towards twisted fate. He had to work to obtain his powers. Ever if it was unintended, he had to go through a lot of trouble to get that ****ed glove of his. While all twisted fate had to do was spit in a few peoples faces and voila, he's able to destroy anybody else with a lichbane and two cards.

The explorer walked along the pathways of Zaun. He wore a large cloak that covered a good portion of his face and body. The only thing distinguishable about him was the goggles that he adorned on his blond head.

He took notice of the stares from the people around him. Strangers here weren't common, nor were they welcomed.

The air was heavy, and polluted, making it extremely difficult to breath for the explorer. The sky was dark and moody. Everything in Zaun always seemed to be so fake and depressing.

He knew very little about how exactly Twisted Fate got his powers. The only lead he had was that it took place in the subterranean levels. It was unlikely that they would just let someone like him waltz in. He was unsure of what he would do if he even made it that far. He assumed he would just improvise and with some luck he would get what he had wanted.

The ground shook slightly from the arrival of a old friend. His voice alone was enough to send a shiver down the boys spine, he had know this feeling all too well.

"Demacian scum." The raspy voice spoke, it sounded inhuman. It was cold and filled with authority and power.

The explorer froze briefly, then turned around to face his opposer.

Disgusting. The tub of lard known as Urgot. His body was entirely made out of used parts and machine. He was unnatural- he shouldn't be alive.

The explorer sweat as he began the fight or flight sequence.

"Arcane shift!" He yelled before he became surrounded in a flurry of yellow.

"I know your tricks, boy." Urgot said.

Before he could escape he found himself unable to move.

He and Urgot had swapped places, stopping his teleport in his tracks.

"****." The explorer muttered under his breath.

"Leaving so soon? I don't think so. Especially now, boy. I'm stronger then what I used to be. There is no escape now. I can use my Hyper Kinetic Position Reverser (Try saying that three times fast) all I want - you don't stand a chance."

Guess he had to fight this time around.

Ezreal fired a mystic shot into Urgots gut. The behemoth stuttered back some because of the impact. The explorer took this as a chance to find cover. One corrosive charge and he's as good as dead. Especially now, he wasn't aware of what changes Urgot may have had - but he's definitely stronger now. He best be careful. Before he could finish formulating a plan, he found himself unable to move yet again.

This time, he was in plain sight and caught completely off guard. He took a corrosive charge to the face, as it began to eat away his skin. He knew what would come next.

An acid hunter impaled the explorer, he yelped in pain as he bit his lip harshly. He fell to one knee as his vision began to cloud. He tried to snap out of it, because another acid hunter began to come his way. With some effort he fired a mystic shot to repel it and quickly ran to get in to position again. He guessed correctly this time as he was unable to move.

Now that their positions have been changed, he channeled before sending a true shot barrage blindly at his previous location. Urgot cringed loudly as the powerful and sacred magic hit him directly, peeling away as his skin.

"Hmph. I didn't expect that of you. Odd, you actually might have somewhat of a brain? But i'm done going easy on you." The creature said.

A sickly green appeared around Urgot as a shield began to form around him. He really had change. The shield looked much more unbreakable, the bright green lit the floor around him.

Ezreals hand gripped at his wound, the pain was almost unbearable. With some effort he fired a mystic shot at Urgot, to no avail. The shield reflected the magic as it hit him in the head like a brick.

Urgot laughed hysterically at the adventurer.

Ezreal couldn't help but feel helpless. How in the hell did Urgot become this strong! (Must have been Morello's doing. )

Urgot seemed to pick up on this, as he spoke. "I minus well tell you since you're going to die anyway. You must be wondering, how I'v became so strong. Dr. Xavier Rath. The mad man began where Pididly left off. Impressive, isn't it? The very same man who made Twisted Fate who he is. But, that doesn't matter to you. This is your end, Demacian scum." He approached the young explorer.

That caught Ezreal's attention, as if he had became empowered by his words. He stood straight with his hand still covering his wound and his other arm limping weakly.

"Where is he?"

"Why the hell should I tell you?"

"Where is he dammit!"

Urgot was taken aback slightly with the new tone in Ezreals voice. What nerve of him. He would cut him in two just like Garen had done to him years ago.

Ezreals fist glowed brightly, as it radiated a vast amount power that it had never done before.

"Where is it dammit!" He yelled, louder this time. Urgot took two steps back.

"What are you doin-" He was cutt off before he could finish his sentence

A flurry of yellow shot from the explorers glove as rune symbols formed around him. Heavy chains bounded Urgot to the ground. Ezreal took the posture of holding a bow as a great amount of magic power formed in to the shape of an arrow.

"WAIT!" Urgot shouted, but it was already too late.

The magic arrow tore a hole straight through Urgots belly as he screamed in horror. A green substance oozed out of him like a river.

The monster was barely alive, by a string. Suddenly, he burst in to a fit of laughter. Ezreals eyebrow twitched unnervingly.

The wound began to repair itself as the remaining skin around Urgots stomach wrapped around the wound.

"Just what in the hell are you!" Ezreal shouted.

"Much stronger then anyone you can fi-" The monster was silenced yet again.

A storm of bullets fired from a shotgun in a cone began tearing away at Urgot, half of his body completely destroyed.

"As if that will stop me!" Urgot shouted before he met his end.

"Collateral Damage." A large shell fired from a shotgun, this time completely eradicating the beast.

A splat of green covered the mechanical floor of Zaun. Ezreal stared at the man he had recognized from the League, perhaps a little too intently. He shook his head, scattering any images of him he may have had.

"..Thanks?" Ezreal muttered, practically speechless." In truth, he was hoping to be able to interrogate the monster, in order to find the Dr. But it was too late now.

This mans name was Graves. He was known to bare a grudge against Twisted Fate, for whatever reason unknown to Ezreal. He hoped that he could be of some use to him.

"Anytime, lady, just be more careful next time."

LADY?!?

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2012

lol graves u troll
lovin it so far

TotaIHalibut

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footie 117 View Post
lol graves u troll
lovin it so far
:^D<3

Nivmett

04-02-2012

more plz! ^_^

HearTheBells

04-02-2012

I cracked up at the last part, haha.

KHDragonn

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footie 117 View Post
lol graves u troll
lovin it so far

^ this. Lol.