Champion Base Stats Table

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos67

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

So this is the first step of a little project I've been working on in my free time, and if people are interested I'll continue working on it and updating it. As of now it is an excel spreadsheet of all the champions base stats taken from the LoL Learning Center. Hopefully people find this interesting and potentially useful.

A few things that need to be looked at:
The website does not list base attack speed, which is something I would like to include but will have to work at. There are many champions I do not own and cannot check, so if anyone would like to help these are some stats I need help with. Just remember not to change the base attack speed with masteries or anything else. Anything that can be chipped in would be greatly appreciated.

Also, as I have said, I do not own all the champions and there are many I have never played, so there could be errors in the listings of which champions cast with health, use energy, only have cooldowns, etc, so if I have made any mistakes please tell me and I will gladly fix them. I believe I already need to adjust Mundo's HP regen to take into account his passive.

The only computer I have access to at the moment is also currently running an ancient version of Microsoft Excel, so I hope there aren't too many issues there. If there are please let me know. Any suggested fixes would also be appreciated.

To do:
If there is enough interest I would also like to do a comparison of how all stats increase per level, and what they max out as at level 18.

Any comments, suggestions or feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

Leaguecraft should have up-to-date information on all of that.

nvn

06-28-2011

wow.. that is a lot of work... thx!

Semi Fatal

06-28-2011

very nice! but it is out of date, a little old.

NotProEnough

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiTroll View Post
Leaguecraft should have up-to-date information on all of that.
Leaguecraft is inaccurate on a lot of stats