Best lv1 team comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intrinsic Entity

03-24-2012

What exactly makes a champ a good lv1?
Which champs are good lv1?

By good lv1 I mean champs that fight well at lv1 if that's not redundant.

Beardo

03-24-2012

I'm going to go ahead and rephrase that into the best character for a fight at level 1. Which honestly most characters shouldn't be fighting at unless assured victory. Honestly there aren't many champs that can be good at that direct level one... I'd throw my money on a gangplank starting with his parrrley, or a Garen starting with his spin to win.

Most characters aren't oriented for that direct level 1 advantage... I'd simply choose a strong early game champ in your case like Garen, or maybe Brand...

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2012

Hey,
The same thing is good at lvl1, that's good at lvl18. Some champs have more dmg at low levels, for their roles, for example trynn is weak at lvl1, but garen does a lot of dmg. Corki has a strong lvl1, because his E lowers their defense, making it so they have to run from the garen, and take hits from the corki. Sona is good, because you can charge up her Q for a strong auto attack. Swain is kind of good, but he's weaker low levels. You can use his bird to slow people down, or he does pretty good dmg with his E and an auto attack. Also you still have the option to stun with swain's W. Karthus is also good at lvl1.

Bad level 1s would be like jax, trist, kog, nunu if he's jungling and starts with his consume, riven, leblanc. There's more, but I can't think of them.

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2012

Xin is nice lv1 so is cho and graves

Hardcore Pwn

03-24-2012

Well this is most needed in counterjungling at lvl 1 I see. Here are some possiblities.

Ranged AD Carry: Caitlyn is AMAZING at lvl one with her Q. A carry like Tristana is just not good
this early.

Support: Alistar and Sona are pretty good whereas soraka or janna are mediocre.

Jungler: Nocturne is good because of his passive+Duskbringer. Fiddlesticks and his drain are also good. Rammus is poor at lvl 1 because his shield is all he has.

AP: Karthus is very good because of his lay waste. Brand is also very good, as well as Ahri. Lux may not be as strong because she needs to proc her passive on everyone which takes longer.

Solo top: Shen is just amazing because of passive+ Vorpal Blade. Nasus isn't that great. Pantheon isn't all that great either. Garen is amazing.

There's more, you just need to decide as a team whether or not to risk it.

Little Boy Nate

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessIrelia View Post
Bad level 1s would be like jax, trist, kog, nunu if he's jungling and starts with his consume, riven, leblanc. There's more, but I can't think of them.
>riven, leblanc.
>riven
>RIVEN
She is an amazing lvl 1 fighter with her Q to proc all 3 stacks of your passive. Get some AD runes and masteries and you deal tons of damage.

Everspace

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arx View Post
Ranged AD Carry: Caitlyn is AMAZING at lvl one with her Q.
You mean traps.

Anybody with snares, stuns or CC can really accel at level 1 teamfighting. Morgana and Lux come to mind.

testingheros

03-25-2012

ryze (mid) W... stun that also deals dmg comparable to his Q (MORGANA SERVES WELL TOO)

pantheon (top): dat jump stun... also a stun, top or mid availability (RIVEN)

evelynn (jungle): nothing like a stealthed ninja to scout the enemies whereabouts and gank in da bush with the whole team behind you (MVP)

janna (support) dat aoe tossup... just a lil slow OR (TARIC) E (also stun)

kogmaw for the aoe slow

randomhobo45

03-25-2012

renekton is amazing at level one and early game

PrincessIrelia

05-24-2012

Kog is horrible at lvl1 compared to the other ranged ads.