Sauron's Guide of Random Dominion Tips/Tricks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NothingLeft2Lose

03-27-2012

saucy stuff

inFe eD

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Urgot!
Only one of us would walk away from a mirror Urgot match, and it certainly isn't going to be me.

Unless I find a way to make AP Urgot work.... hmmmm..

brb breaking out the calculator

Commander Yordle

03-27-2012

You keep mentioning "piecemeal crit" in your guide thingy. What exactly does that mean? o.O

Edit: Nevermind. I skipped a section. >.>

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

@ Sauron

Other than Poppy what are some champs that are strong with the TForce+Full Tanky item build

Sauron

03-28-2012

Irelia is a big one, but anyone with high base numbers and/or CC can do well with it (Alistar, Blitz, Jarvan, Lulu, Malphite, Sejuani, Skarner, Sona, Udyr, and a few others).

Not that I recommend the build for some of those champs in general play, but depending on the matchup it can be effective.

Vsin

03-28-2012

What are your thoughts on Riven? I essentially run a slightly modified SR build (2x Longsword Boots 2 > Brutalizer, Sanguine + LW + GA/Atma's/Maw) and I seem to have a disproportionately high win rate compared to any other champion I play Dominion with.

Sauron

03-28-2012

Riven is a very powerful champion. She sees use in tournaments because her damage is high and consistent. Can't ban her though, because she'll be replaced by Pantheon or Wukong.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Sauron who's the champion you have had the most fun with while "grinding" your Elo?, also any good tips for beating Olaf's true damage??? i know he's not top tier but he's the stone in my shoe at the moment.

Sauron

03-28-2012

Olaf is best counterpicked and not counterbuilt. Kiting is his big weakness and (most) ranged ADs will have a relatively easy time dealing with him.

I play a lot of different champions, but if I had to recommend one type for winning solo queue, it would be anyone who scales crazy hard into the lategame regardless of how weak they start.

Darmival

03-28-2012

Are dual penetration marks really useful for anyone on dominion ?