Sauron's Guide of Random Dominion Tips/Tricks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stiff Tacos

Senior Member

03-25-2012

Thanks Sauron!

Now a question: How do you play Skarner bot? When I play Skarner, I usually do your trinity + defensive items build because Skarner has no gap closer. Once I get in close, I slow everybody forever with my Q while my team dps's them down. How do I do that bot without getting harassed like hell? Or should I do that unholy AP build that actually uses his E to poke.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whi

Senior Member

03-25-2012

You should add a tip where you cap in between when you fight on the enemy's turret.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

Senior Member

03-26-2012

^ That falls under "knowing the basics".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron
Stacking flat MPen:
This works wonders for burst champions that frequently target carries, as well as magic damage champions with bad ratios (such as Mordekaiser). By penetrating their resists down to effectively zero, you do what is usually a fed burst mage's damage that went straight AP, except that you are tankier but only do this type of damage to squishies. I do not recommend this build for most bottom lane matchups, but it works very well for top lane.
Sauron, When you say stack flat mpen.. are u referring to just Sorc boots+Haunting Guise?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ardenor

Member

03-27-2012

Brilliant guide, Sauron. Thank you so much for contributing!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiff Tacos View Post
Thanks Sauron!

Now a question: How do you play Skarner bot? When I play Skarner, I usually do your trinity + defensive items build because Skarner has no gap closer. Once I get in close, I slow everybody forever with my Q while my team dps's them down. How do I do that bot without getting harassed like hell? Or should I do that unholy AP build that actually uses his E to poke.
You have to use the brush a LOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
Sauron, When you say stack flat mpen.. are u referring to just Sorc boots+Haunting Guise?
Runes and abyssal scepter too, if the situation calls for it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnyxFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

03-27-2012

Thanks a lot for this fantastic guide Sauron.

I was wondering what good, optimal builds for Ez and Fizz are. I play both of them and ind myself doing well with the builds I use, but I think my own builds are far from perfect and would appreciate any advice.

For Ezreal, I go Boots and 2 Long Swords > Brut > Ionian Boots > Phage > FM or Entropy depending on how well I'm doing and the enemy team compisition > Sanguine/LW depending on how much armor the enemy team has.

As Fizz, I go Boots and Prospector's Ring / Blasting Wand > Rabdons + Ionian Boots > DFG > Lich Bane. With this build I'm moreso concered with my early game damage.

Thanks again!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxFlame View Post
Thanks a lot for this fantastic guide Sauron.

I was wondering what good, optimal builds for Ez and Fizz are. I play both of them and ind myself doing well with the builds I use, but I think my own builds are far from perfect and would appreciate any advice.

For Ezreal, I go Boots and 2 Long Swords > Brut > Ionian Boots > Phage > FM or Entropy depending on how well I'm doing and the enemy team compisition > Sanguine/LW depending on how much armor the enemy team has.

As Fizz, I go Boots and Prospector's Ring / Blasting Wand > Rabdons + Ionian Boots > DFG > Lich Bane. With this build I'm moreso concered with my early game damage.

Thanks again!
Ezreal can be built like a standard AD carry but unlike others he benefits a lot from Trinity. Most successful Ezreal builds seem to get early relatively lifesteal -- that Q and W allow him to outsustain in a lot of fights where it would seem like he'd lose.

Fizz I don't have enough experience with, so I can't recommend a build for him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

Senior Member

03-27-2012

Dear Sauron: What beats Urgot bottom and isn't completely boring/faceroll?

Purely theoretical, I assure you. I'm certainly not going to take your suggestion, polish it, and use it against you only to fail miserably. Nope.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Dear Sauron: What beats Urgot bottom and isn't completely boring/faceroll?

Purely theoretical, I assure you. I'm certainly not going to take your suggestion, polish it, and use it against you only to fail miserably. Nope.
Urgot!