Sauron's Guide of Random Dominion Tips/Tricks

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panwar

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiteMeGood View Post
Why isn't AD Sion Viable? From my experience, he is a terrifying AD Bot Lane champion once he has sufficient sustain and piecemeal critical build. The shield is simply there to act as a Hexdrinker substitute while initiating or chasing with q. And once he gets his ult. He is gonna push the lane and smack your face in with sustain and healing whatever damage you deal from his outrageous heal in spite of the aura.
He's like AD Yi. Situationally terrifying, or situationally useless. If the team he's fighting has none of his counters, he just gets to run amok. If they do he just gets asploded. Most of the champs high on the list are a safe or excellent pick no matter what the other team consists of.

MONKYfapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

anivia is sad, she is no where to be found

TheFrenchTickler

06-12-2012

This should be so high on the dominion forum thread list as to be tickling address bars. Just got to play with Sauron in a blind Dom game last night and found out he was a guide writer through chat pre game, one google of "Sauron lol dominion" nets you several pages of relevant goodies (like pages 1-2). i pllayed well that game (for me hah) but man alive Sauron never stopped working every moment to help everyone here and there or by pressing an advantage 1v3. Lucky to have had the chance to get that on lolreplay and more importantly to find this guide! This guide really show cases the good strategy, critical map awareness and POOTERific tenacity a good dominion player needs.

Thank you for a wonderful guide!

TL;DR: Great spanking guide, bumpity bump bump bump... Bump.

TheFrenchTickler

06-13-2012

This should be perm stickied to top of this forum and probably the general forum. The only other argument is that people who want this good of information should look harder for it or find it on dominatedominion.com.

Noxialis Rex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Bump!

TheFrenchTickler

06-15-2012

Once I saw Sauron playing Vlad at NESL and it gave me

BUMPS

all over my arms. Ridiculous.

BuddhaRice

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Dear Sauron, how do I get my teammates to cap mid/bot when we lose top instead of throwing themselves on the enemy tower in a 4v4 situation? I try to explain nicely, I'm ignored. I try to bd, I usually get caught after neutralizing it, they kill me 3v1, they then 3man recap it for those delicious Dominion points, then I look top expecting my team to have capped it and they're still farming creeps. What do? How would you keep your cool if you're subsequently labeled as a troll griefer who only bds?

Also, are you me? Some of those responses are exactly what I try to do in those certain situations, and which admittedly make me rage a little when teammates don't do so for me. The 6-step Jarvan example is a bit much for me though, because I tend to just bail and then poke them as they try to recap.

(also a little birdy told me that your queue time goes down dramatically if you queue with lower elo players. Say, someone like a certain person who's losing low elo games like it's going out of style...)
infeed ur so cutie pie

Redeemed In Fire

01-06-2014

necrorice op

Sauron

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
The guide will also be applicable to Ranked Dominion, which will come out sometime after the sun implodes upon itself (Soon™).

My solo queues are usually 90 minutes long unless other high solo queuers join in to make it shorter (Thanks CarnivaL and Jjaja), and my premade queues are anywhere from 20-70 minutes.
Good to know nothing has changed after 22 months.

NamKim

01-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Good to know nothing has changed after 22 months.
Not true. Your queue times got longer...why haven't you added me so I can flirt with you and say naughty, naughty things to you?