Best Duo Kill Lane Bottom.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeetYourMaker

03-24-2012

i want to know the most dominant kill lane bottom that can feed us.
i dont want the traditional ad carry + support meta. i want something new.
thanks in advance

Agentkay

03-24-2012

Well, I suppose the only other logical meta I could proprose would be a tank and an AD carry. The AP carries should get the solo lanes if they want them because their skills level up well. So, having high level and well fed AP carries is a good advantage to have. So keeping AD on bot, I think, would be a good idea. I would imagine such combinations of tank/AD carry could wreck havoc. However, I believe that in running against a support/AD meta you would struggle, if the support was truly supporting. Regardless, that is not your question. In my experience, a good Voli player can really assist an AD carry in a kill. I personally enjoy such combinations of voli/xin or voli/sion as they can both keep the victim of a toss somewhat stationary while both of them beat down on him/her. There are, obviously, a great number of combinations that would work. The reason I don't suggest two carries is because early game they can dominate, but they soon become underfed due to minion competition and by mid/late game unless their opponents fed like a monkey's uncle, will be behind in team fights.

Metaphisto

03-24-2012

Caitlyn + Nidalee. Traps are everywhere and your opponents can do nothing, they can't even get a gank to stop you. You free farm all game long or get kills when someone is dumb enough to walk into the traps.

Another annoying lane, but you have to be somewhat good at aiming, is Blitz + Nautilus. Blitz grabs an enemy, bumps him up, you guys auto attack like boss, and when the enemy runs away naut pulls him back to death. It works best if naut builds tanky ap while blitz goes bruiser (tanky ad). Get early kills and it's gg.

Agentkay

03-24-2012

Ah yes, I've run into the cait/nida combo before. Not a fun time XD. Double tank lanes can also be pretty nuts ie voli/singed. It really is also dependent on who you lane against.

coolguy1234

08-05-2012

i think darius bot with ashe or someone is freaking awesome bot lane combo. Darius and ashe split exp, and darius will fully outlane anyone that comes near with his spin and heamorrage stacks. when the enemy is low, simply apprehend and frostshot him and you are inescapable.

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Blitzstar.

JuanseCap

08-05-2012

anyone + blitz
anyone + maokai
anyone + nautilus

Sephrinx

08-05-2012

Leona/Taric/Nunu + Graves/Vayne/Ezreal/Varus

TeknoWizard

08-05-2012

Pantheon and Talon. So much burst...

DeGeneralLee

08-05-2012

my favourite and safest duo bot will be alistar and vayne. kill lane and anti-ganking.

pulverize/headbutt/condemn is just too strong imo.

:)