Akali players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TruelD

03-23-2012

What counters akali?

in lane phase or just in general. I know Morgana does well against her, what about nasus and rumble

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

Lee sin

GG

Cenerae

03-23-2012

Lee Sin stomps all over her.

Nasus can't really do much except eat her harrass. Rumble can do well since he can still damage her effectively in her shroud.

PlayGooYa

03-23-2012

The Pink Ward

Nothcliff

03-23-2012

Brand shuts her down mid in my experiences with him.

p00ningnewbz

03-23-2012

Renekton, Garen... Strong laners.

DMPuffy

03-23-2012

Anything with a stun and MR.

KuranArialenne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2012

mr, pink ward/oracles, hard cc, brains, tankyDPS, aoes, skill shots. once you figure her out anything shuts her down. don't over extend, don't think you can take her one v one, and don't try to duke it out, use any cc you have, make sure not to lose sight of her, and don't feed her. That is really all it takes. Shes really weak in ranked at the moment, either they waste a ban one her and you giggle because ____ isn't banned and you can roll them (skarner, kassadin, Morg, Shaco, Rammus, Shyvana, Gragas(ap), or garen, etc. are not banned) or you giggle because someone is playing her and you know what to do against her and its effectively a 4.5v5. Unless she vastly out skills/plays you she's getting no where fast, trust me. tho with the recent spell vamp nerf she does start with more spell vamp then some champs can even get soo I may be a bit under-informed.