Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Any readers out here?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

If you are into scifi/fantasy-ish type of books, you can't NOT read Ender's Game. It's a young adult novel but is perfect for any age and perfect for scifi readers!

I also liked the Inheritance Cycle. If you don't mind middle grade novels, try Percy Jackson. It's a fun book, especially if you like Greek mythology.

Blobbz, The Hunger Games is a fantastic book! It's easy, quick, and simple, but a good story nonetheless.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I just finished reading the Obsidian Trilogy by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory and I can highly recommend that if you are a fan of high fantasy.

Before that was the Moirin Trilogy by Jacqueline Cary, which I can also recommend for people who enjoy fantasy(although this one went more into the courtly intrigue sub-genre).