Your in elo hell when

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaWheela

03-19-2012

None of your loss is your fault, and your at over 650 games and still between 1300-1400...

Atomicpuma

03-19-2012

1300 -1400 isn't bad. Try playing at 900s.

DaWheela

03-19-2012

If by any chance i get to 900 elo i would just stop playing the game.

superiored

03-19-2012

It's your own fault for being at 1300 after 600 games. I know that because I experienced the same. Let me repeat : 100% your fault.

Mufffunz

03-20-2012

You're**

YambrinZ

03-20-2012

650 games and none of them were your fault? Wtf, are you the Jesus of LoL?

Wrath of PP

03-20-2012

The denial is strong in this one

Rengo Pls Stahp

03-20-2012

you know your in elo hell when you can go 6-0 in the first 14 mins and top lane still trolls you harder by feeding harder.. tell me its my fault some more..

Scarlet Reaper

03-20-2012

LOLOLOL! and you are complaining about 1300? im just under 900, and havent played a ranked in about 2 months now... i have had people (mostly friends, and a couple high elo players [mentoring is awesome]) point out the mistakes i am making. i can guarentee you are making mistakes... if the PROS make mistakes, i can guarentee you are too. i sure as hell know i am! so like i said, i took some time off ranked, and am practicing everything i heard my friends say that i messed up on! find someone who you know that is better than you and ask them to study your gameplay. ask them to tell you what you mess up on, and work on it! i know it has helped me! (i owned a 1v2 as an ad carry against a double melee [i hate when people are retarded and leave me to solo as the ad carry]) i did this solely focusing on what my friends had told me! hope it helps!

DaWheela

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by superiored View Post
It's your own fault for being at 1300 after 600 games. I know that because I experienced the same. Let me repeat : 100% your fault.
You clearly never been to elo hell. When you have a leaver 30% of your games, feeders 50% and troll about 70% of your games (troll dont necessary mean losing), its hard as **** go up in elo eh? I never lose my lane, except when its 4v5, omy 4 other team mates feed. Hard to believe, but im 1700 worthy stuck at 1300...