Nerf shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aknar

10-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptwisted View Post
once again any CC is gonna stop this guy. even with stealth. Ashe, Warwick, Void, Annie, Fiddle, Ryze, Singed, and a whole lot more chars have great ability to stop this squishy SOB in his tracks. Try yeti against him. i think you will be pleasantly pleased. always reg attack when u see him to make sure its not the fake, and always kill it. no point letting him have a free farming tool exspecaly when the aoe is so weak and range is so small it probly wont even hit u.
actually I DID played yeti against this clown,it was quite easy harassing him with free of cost snowballs and be sure he has his blinking stealth on cd before using ult,still we lost

Aknar

10-24-2009

I;ve played some games with shaco in ti lately and he isn't that game breaking actually,the prob is that he is a new champ and there are no solid methods of countering him,just wait one more week and all this threads about shaco will vanish

GNOY

10-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrous View Post
I;ve played some games with shaco in ti lately and he isn't that game breaking actually,the prob is that he is a new champ and there are no solid methods of countering him,just wait one more week and all this threads about shaco will vanish
I think I played as a Shako vs your Shako yesterday, or day before. Am I wrong?

Black Howling

10-24-2009

Well here is one way to the diff between the clown:
(only if the enemy shaco gets banshee)
The clone won't have the spell protection. >_<

Aeonus

10-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Howling View Post
Well here is one way to the diff between the clown:
(only if the enemy shaco gets banshee)
The clone won't have the spell protection. >_<
The clone is squishy the Real McKoy is beefier
once I get some nice items on my Shaco I usually laugh as most damage unless it's a heavy AP Magic attack or a Direct Physical attack, Most of the ranged ability damage on Shaco is laughable with the exception of Tristana who can blow that smile right off your face.