Nerf shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ripster

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corltan View Post
These posts are all weird. If you are in a 1v1 fight, Shaco has a lot of tools, more than most. If you are in a team fight um... Shaco has a team too. Oracles or not, chasing him down when their team has snares, stuns, etc too is hard and runs the risk of making a stupid chase while you get your ass kicked.

I don't understand this argument of poor shaco is helpless, that if your team can't stun him and slow him they suck and he deserves to get away. Shaco clearly never has team mates to back him up, right?

Personally I don't care, I think Shaco is fine mostly if they just up his CD's a little.
So what you mean is, you think shaco is fine if thye'd nerf him.

Baepe

10-21-2009

no shaco nerf in this patch???

**** that ****

Corltan

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripster View Post
So what you mean is, you think shaco is fine if thye'd nerf him.
It means I think it would be nice if his CD's went up, but I'm not so up in arms about it that I'll care that much if they don't. Most of his issues resolve around other weird things, like AOE's and some abilities not hitting his jack in the box.

You really did not have to make a snide reply to an inconsequential portion of the post though, and entirely ignore that potion of substance.

Derceto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithonite View Post
NERF THE **** OUT OF SHACO

that is all

he doesn't die unless he wants to.
enough said
He's insane though so sometimes he wants to die and will!
No nerf needed!

Octovert

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkii View Post
when everyone and their mother has a stun 1 cleanse isnt gunna do you much good especially if they beat you down too fast for you to click it.
Click it? It's on a hotkey!

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBarnacle View Post
Click it? It's on a hotkey!
you click hotkeys too

Mercurius

10-21-2009

1. Shaco is immortal
2. Shaco is inescpable
3. Shaco has the best CC in the game

e z modo

Steelrambo

10-21-2009

In teamfights, Shaco can't come out and fight because ANY FF on him will take him down immediately. He has to stealth is teamfights. When he pops, just rock him with stuns and nukes. You'll kill him. There isn't too much to it. Yeah, he stealth-blinks. Just kill him before that.

One-on-one, obviously he's good. He's supposed to be a ganker. There wouldn't be much of a purpose in making him a ganker if he couldn't win 1v1, don't you think?

And in terms of chasing him when he blinks, just look for tendencies as to where your opponent Shaco blinks. Put a ward there. Close it off. It's not so hard.

Mercurius

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelrambo View Post
In teamfights, Shaco can't come out and fight because ANY FF on him will take him down immediately. He has to stealth is teamfights. When he pops, just rock him with stuns and nukes. You'll kill him. There isn't too much to it. Yeah, he stealth-blinks. Just kill him before that.

One-on-one, obviously he's good. He's supposed to be a ganker. There wouldn't be much of a purpose in making him a ganker if he couldn't win 1v1, don't you think?

And in terms of chasing him when he blinks, just look for tendencies as to where your opponent Shaco blinks. Put a ward there. Close it off. It's not so hard.
OR you drop a fearbox and auto-win any team fight. It's not that hard

Prisonal

10-21-2009

Buff Janna's ult to an AOE invulerability/heal.

Nuff said.

I win.

/thread.