Nerf shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paivan View Post
That's why you get cleanse.
when everyone and their mother has a stun 1 cleanse isnt gunna do you much good especially if they beat you down too fast for you to click it.

Riptwisted

10-21-2009

um, flash ofc. why does nobody remember we have that spell : )

Ghostraider

10-21-2009

Id like Shaco bug fixed with Guardian angel reviving the clone.

Corltan

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptwisted View Post
once again any CC is gonna stop this guy. even with stealth. Ashe, Warwick, Void, Annie, Fiddle, Ryze, Singed, and a whole lot more chars have great ability to stop this squishy SOB in his tracks. Try yeti against him. i think you will be pleasantly pleased. always reg attack when u see him to make sure its not the fake, and always kill it. no point letting him have a free farming tool exspecaly when the aoe is so weak and range is so small it probly wont even hit u.

I really don't care that much one way or another about this nerf argument but... CC is a counter to every hero in the game, so the argument that CC works wonder against X hero is inherently flawed. But it is particularly flawed for this hero since he has a built in instant cast flash that leads into a cloak, which is arguably the MOST powerful avoidance tool in this game.

Gobbles

10-21-2009

I think the only change that needs to be done to him is give him an average move speed instead of a naturally fast one. He has a blink and a passive slow poison, so he doesn't need to be able to have the high base move speed that he does.

Aeonus

10-21-2009

Easy kill for Shaco
Slow him down and catch him
He'll be dead pretty quick
I've both been killed and killed with this strategy
Otherwise he just goes poof and gets away 99.9% of the time.

Mercurius

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeonus View Post
Easy kill for Shaco
Slow him down and catch him
He'll be dead pretty quick
I've both been killed and killed with this strategy
Otherwise he just goes poof and gets away 99.9% of the time.
..Slows don't stop deceive from working- I hate to tell you.

Nayuki

10-21-2009

Oracle potions work wonders. If he uses "Deceive" he does not cleanse - so he will still have whatever slow/snare/etc planted on him. He will start outside of Oracle range -probably- with his blink but if you're any good as a player you will be able to predict where he went and where he is going and catch up before snare ends.

If you didn't have him snared...seriously, qq moar. He was going to get away from you with his insane movespeed and slow poison regardless so you simply failed to compensate.

Aeonus

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
..Slows don't stop deceive from working- I hate to tell you.
Stuns Snares do I hate to INFORM you
Just because nobody on your team has the abilities needed...No reason to Nerf Shaco but feel free to QQ more about it
Besides....Deceive lasts all of 5 seconds
Corner off the area and he's likely to not escape

Corltan

10-21-2009

These posts are all weird. If you are in a 1v1 fight, Shaco has a lot of tools, more than most. If you are in a team fight um... Shaco has a team too. Oracles or not, chasing him down when their team has snares, stuns, etc too is hard and runs the risk of making a stupid chase while you get your ass kicked.

I don't understand this argument of poor shaco is helpless, that if your team can't stun him and slow him they suck and he deserves to get away. Shaco clearly never has team mates to back him up, right?

Personally I don't care, I think Shaco is fine mostly if they just up his CD's a little.