Nerf shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lithonite

10-21-2009

NERF THE **** OUT OF SHACO

that is all

he doesn't die unless he wants to.
enough said

GNOY

10-21-2009

Cry more or make a constructive thread instead (but since we already have one, just post your thoughts there ffs). Enough said.

Lithonite

10-21-2009

Make me.

Enough said.

GNOY

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithonite View Post
Make me.

Enough said.
Ok, I think that proves everything about your inability to post something besides "i was pawned, nerf". You made me sad panda

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithonite View Post
NERF THE **** OUT OF SHACO

that is all

he doesn't die unless he wants to.
enough said
stun him, nuff said.

ive played him enough to know that a stun and two people wacking you is enough tro take him down

DarkeTiger

10-21-2009

I would just like to see the 1-1 ability power ratio on his shiv reduced.

Paivan

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkii View Post
stun him, nuff said.

ive played him enough to know that a stun and two people wacking you is enough tro take him down
That's why you get cleanse.

Aknar

10-21-2009

the problem with him on 1vs1 is that he has too much escaping/chasing tools:blink,stealth,fear,slow,illusions (hope he wont be the only illusion champion from lol,phantom lancer was my absoulte favorite DotA hero) so you can choose to kill (try) him fast or frun from him until you die (I played a shaco with 30% cd reduction from nashor's and brewtalizer and a somewhat skilled yi on the other team,he never escaped from me despite using his ult and ghost and he didn't casted them at the same time).the problem with him in teamfights is that he is capable of creating loads of confusion among the enemy team:1.5 secs of fear,an area damage illusion,5 secs of stealth every 6 seconds (riot stuff you must make his stealth to bwgin cooldown after he ends his stealth,i had 5.87 seconds cd on my blink and if you don't count the 5 seconds of stealth it means you have instant stealth every 1 second)

Graty

10-21-2009

Shaco needs to be buffed up to twice his current damage.
Nuff' said.

Do I win?

Riptwisted

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrous View Post
the problem with him on 1vs1 is that he has too much escaping/chasing tools:blink,stealth,fear,slow,illusions (hope he wont be the only illusion champion from lol,phantom lancer was my absoulte favorite DotA hero) so you can choose to kill (try) him fast or frun from him until you die (I played a shaco with 30% cd reduction from nashor's and brewtalizer and a somewhat skilled yi on the other team,he never escaped from me despite using his ult and ghost and he didn't casted them at the same time).the problem with him in teamfights is that he is capable of creating loads of confusion among the enemy team:1.5 secs of fear,an area damage illusion,5 secs of stealth every 6 seconds (riot stuff you must make his stealth to bwgin cooldown after he ends his stealth,i had 5.87 seconds cd on my blink and if you don't count the 5 seconds of stealth it means you have instant stealth every 1 second)
once again any CC is gonna stop this guy. even with stealth. Ashe, Warwick, Void, Annie, Fiddle, Ryze, Singed, and a whole lot more chars have great ability to stop this squishy SOB in his tracks. Try yeti against him. i think you will be pleasantly pleased. always reg attack when u see him to make sure its not the fake, and always kill it. no point letting him have a free farming tool exspecaly when the aoe is so weak and range is so small it probly wont even hit u.