New maps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dallidor

03-23-2012

Hey all,
I have been playing for well over 12 months now, first time on forums and i have noticed that Riot have been releasing champion after champions with increasing easyiness. Thats all well and good but.... what good are these champs if we are bored playing them on the current 3 maps we have access to... why don't riot but aside making money off new champions and focus on another map or 3... lets make this game more interesting for the gamers who buy and contribute to the community and not just leach off us with new champions and skins etc.. or better yet, why not do both at the same time!

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

If they make new maps everyone will play them for a week then forget about them, just like TT
Also the more maps the less attention TT will get
No thanks

Vanderlogy

04-03-2012

i totally agree with dallidor, Everyone knows that LOL is a copy of warcraft, demigod and many others, the beauty of thoose games where the variety, STOP MAKING CHAMPIONS PLEASE, its getting soo boring.
magma chambers looks awsome, please riot use your imagination. 4 vs 4. 2 vs 2. 10 vs 10, i dont care, wanna make money? then say it. dont say that you wanna bring us the best ****ing experience, because its a lie, whats the diference between 2 champions, none, there are all the same for me, warcraft started with 9 champs thats all. but they have more than 10.000 maps, learn from the game that you are stealing from.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-04-2012

Hey I have also been trying to get this like proving grounds would be a fun 1v1 2v2 3v3 map jsut the basic I have to go in 20 minute game with that one lane. But I also want a CTF gamemode

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanderlogy View Post
i totally agree with dallidor, Everyone knows that LOL is a copy of warcraft, demigod and many others, the beauty of thoose games where the variety, STOP MAKING CHAMPIONS PLEASE, its getting soo boring.
magma chambers looks awsome, please riot use your imagination. 4 vs 4. 2 vs 2. 10 vs 10, i dont care, wanna make money? then say it. dont say that you wanna bring us the best ****ing experience, because its a lie, whats the diference between 2 champions, none, there are all the same for me, warcraft started with 9 champs thats all. but they have more than 10.000 maps, learn from the game that you are stealing from.
straight up, like really I have been argueing with Riot ever since I started playing this game (2 months...) I want a nice maybe proving grounds 2v2 or for 4v4 map with not 1 not 2 not 3 but you know I good 4 lanes! Wouldnt that be awesome? Like so many strategies on that you could solo every lane or all go one lane maybe go 3 bot lane and 1 midtop. Or like all bot all top all botmid all bottop or a "hey guys all good dmg I have 15 all go botmid they wont expect it lets pusha dn win fast!" this in the only map that takes real strategy. Agree?

Briony

04-05-2012

Twisted Treeline isn't used because it's 3 vs 3.

They need to make some more 5 vs 5 maps:
- Something with a Volcano that explodes every few minutes hitting all champions for damage.
- Something with Ice that increases your movement speed when you slide along it.
- Something with a Giant Creep that slowly walks across the map destroying everything in its' path.

Or if they want to introduce a new 5 vs 5 game type:
- Something with a Capture the Flag element.
- Something with a King of the Hill element.
- Something with a Quidditch element.

NeoBahamut19

04-05-2012

It's simple, they wouldn't be able to charge for the map. If they tried to, the community would explode in outrage.

I'm not joking, that's the main reason why. Since they can't charge for it, they obviously won't care about it for more than maybe a month or two after release. Just look at the Twisted Treelines forums you posted on. There's been what? 3? 4? 3 or 4 of what you're now wondering. 3 or 4 posts by Riot. They don't care about TT. Why? Because it's the smallest segment of the community. Because they bring in the least amount of income. For all they care, everyone here could quit. Then they'd probably just remove TT and run just Summoner's Rift and Dominion. (Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little about removing TT, but you get the point.)

Twisted Treeline would be infinitely more fun if there was a solo que/team que normal draft mode. Then people would actually care about it. As it stands though, the complaints always revolve around the same roster of about 10 or so being picked every single game because they can't be banned. Riot doesn't care about the community, they care about money. When was the last 4800 champion? 3150? sub-3150? Sub 975?

The irony is they released Dominion because it was "for the most part finished". They canned Magma Chamber because it was "imbalanced" and they "didn't like the way it played". Okay, Dominion is about as IMBA as it gets, and the gameplay is terrible which is why it's dying off.

Phoenix Of Sky

04-09-2012

we need a new maps more champs new and allways the same map three line and summoner rift is boring we need maps for motivate the player to continue

PDiddy

04-09-2012

i like new maps.

Zezockary

04-09-2012

new maps are fun, but honestly this game has had my attention for several months now and will continue to, i like that they constantly release new champions, and in all honesty, you dont have to pay for them. Of course, new maps are nifty, but usually they just die in a couple weeks and everyone goes back to SR.

Have any of you actually read the other posts on this forum about how dead TT is and all the proposed changes? Think thats only been going on for like a few days now?