[Discussion] Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLIKEextacy

06-22-2010

i've found a build that works for me, and i am on a winning spree with her, until now when i suddenly fed... i get
Amplifying Tome, Mana Potion (i have mana regen runes and some mana regen masteries)
Fiendish Codex, Boots
Nashor's Tooth, Mercury Treads, Ninjas Tabi, Sorcerer Shoes (depends on other team or if you dont have problems with CC or carrys)
Guinsoo Rageblade (passive doesnt stack, getting rageblades just help you get the buff faster, you dont get more atk spd)
Some optional items i get are:
Soul Shroud
Rylai's Scepter
Trinity Force (i dont rush this cuz she doesnt have enough cd reduc or mana to spam abilities early game despite mana regen)
Will of the Ancients
Guardian Angel
Aegis of the Legion

I like to play Kayle less in the front because shes less durable and dies faster now. I usually get kills and manage to assist pretty easy though. Make sure you team knows that if you ult a teamate they should stay unless they are outnumbered. Most people use it to run away...

Kreicus

06-22-2010

Sorcerer shoes are kinda pointless, If you look at your stats at the end, she doesn't do much magic damage. Your primary damage is your Righteous Fury, which is mostly physical. I'd even rather Boots of Swiftness over Sorcerers for catching people.

Corpsestomp

06-22-2010

Cleanse/Ghost
9/0/21
MPen/Mana regen/flat cdr/movespeed
QEQWQ R>Q>E>W
Doran's ring + hp pot.
Guinsoo's
Berserker Greaves
Nashor's Tooth.

Zealor

07-12-2010

I don,t know about you guys but I like to keep it simple: for skills I pick only righteous fury and reckoning which works well with my play style and my item build, I favor righteous fury as it surprises most opponents who don,t expect your melee char to turn into a devastating ranged char all of the sudden. Itemwise I go for doran,s ring first which allows me to survive until lvl 6 then I go for berseker greaves, nashor's tooth, second nashor's tooth, if you need lifesteal after that pick a malady or if you have plenty of gold go for a bloodthirster then finish with warmogs if needed and if you still have time a third nashor,s tooth

why? since the new change in Kayle's passive (30% of dmg goes to ap and 15% of ap goes to dmg) by having nashor,s tooth not only will you regenerate your mana, attack very fast (i usually reach around 2.3 att speed) you will also be able to use your abilities over and over again (with 2 nashor's tooth you can effectivly have righteous fury on at ALL times) moreover your fury will allow you not only to stop a creep wave all by yourself at level 3 (yes i do it all the time) but will also allow you to pack a serious punch when coupled with nashor's increased AP (around 115 dmg plus 95 plus splash plus 2.3 att speed PLUS INVULNERABILITY!) tell me what you think....

sandman1284

07-12-2010

ok i have personallygotten a penta kill with kayle.....she is a very strong toon....
i build her aoe dps getting items like Tiamat sunfire Boots of Mobility....i also work on building attack speed with trinity force and PD.....but yeah i feel boots of mobility and taimat are the most important.....and you can farm minions super fast...i get over 20o manyttimess

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman1284 View Post
ok i have personallygotten a penta kill with kayle.....she is a very strong toon....
i build her aoe dps getting items like Tiamat sunfire Boots of Mobility....i also work on building attack speed with trinity force and PD.....but yeah i feel boots of mobility and taimat are the most important.....and you can farm minions super fast...i get over 20o manyttimess
This MIGHT work. If you ONLY needed to push, you could get Tiamat (At least 2, at most 3), Guinsoo, Nashor, and Boots (Treads/Mobility/Tabi).

I'd prefer playing with a:

1) Meki + Pot
2) Boots 1
3) Guinsoo
4) Codex + Stinger -> Nashor

After these, it's up to what your team needs. You could be aura-beech, tankier, or more deepsy. Generally, I play with auras because no one I play with likes to get them, or tankier because if you're doing your job right, you should be threat #1.

Skill Order: Q - W/E - E/W - E - E - R -> R > E > Q > W

PrettyBoySwaqq

07-30-2010

Okay, when I use Kayle, I've found a good strategy of getting two Malady's Swords, two sword's of the divine, and one Zhonya's ring. But a lot of guides don't call for such attack speed/lifesteal, but I find it necessary. Anything wrong with this? This is also assuming you're jewish enough to actually save gold for the ring instead of building up to it

Oerwoud

07-31-2010

I see allot of things that might work (IMO bad), because there is simply one way to play her best. She is support first, DPS second.

Good items:
Rageblade (works well with E and passive)
Nashor (has CDR, atk speed and AP)
You can add on rylai or zonhya etc, because AP works best wit her Q and W. E benefits most from AD, but still also from AP.
Banshee is nice to not get silenced and general survivability (survivability is NOT tankyness).

Not so usefull:
Crit, since allot of damage is magic, both Q and E.
Lifesteal, same thing (and you have a heal skill....).
Money is better put into rageblade and nashor.
Hextech has right stats but is too expensive.

Bad:
Malady is worst item in game (except for certain special heroes that profit through it by skillset)
Tiamat is not even an item, its a burden.
Warmoggs....????? it sure makes you tuff, but its expensive, you hang in the back with ranged stuff and support.

The aura items are good (really value for money) but should be put on other players.

I go:
Dorans ring+pot
Boots
Rageblade
Merc boots preferred, but if totally useless zerk or sorc.
Nashor
Banshee

Wanna try Rylai instead of banshee, cause i heard it works with E too, not sure though.

Bow User Thing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2010

Lately I've been going:
Doran's Ring
Boots of Switfness
Nashor's
Brutalizer
Guinsoo's
Infinity Edge
If the game lasts long enough to replace the Doran's I'd say get a Banshee's.
Skill order: Q, E/W, W/E, evenly Q and E and obviously grabbing her ult.
Brutalizer + Nashors = 35% cooldown reduction = 39 sec cd on ultimate while providing good damage

Drezken

08-08-2010

What about Lichbane? You can start with sheen pretty early, and it seems like most of its stats can be of great benefit to kayle. Obviously I get rageblade before finishing it though, because that item is essential.