[Live Guide] Diamond Jungle Warwick - Tonight 5PM PST

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crvor

04-02-2013

How to Jungle Warwick ?
"It's only fun if they run..."

Stream Link
Link to the YouTube VOD

Yo!

I'll be streaming a very in-depth Diamond Warwick Jungle guide tonight, April 2nd, at 5PM PST.

My first goal with this guide is to allow every player who stayed til the end to play a Diamond level Warwick, whatever his current level is. How ? Because Warwick is an extremely easy char to play mechanicly speaking and rely only on decision making. Pulling a successful move or not is only decision based. Considering this, if I manage to explain EVERYTHING, resulting in a situation where the player shouldn't have any question about how to play in-game, it should allow you to play an optimized Warwick.

But I'll be honest and warn you first. I'll be using a very uncommon format for LoL guides because it tends to be quite repulsive for the majority. This guide will be based on an illustrated PowerPoint I'll be commentating live. There will be no gameplay videos since I'll be focusing on theorycrafting. If you want to see me play and use the concepts of this guide, I'll be streaming SoloQ games daily starting tomorow.

Another major problem : it will be long. Very long. Very very long. I'll be speaking continuously for about 2 hours and only about theorycraft. There will be tons of informations to remember and it probably won't be doable in a single session. Keep in mind that this guide was designed to fit a VOD format even tho I'm releasing it live. The VOD will allow you to jump directly to the part that interests you the most.

Here is the french version I streamed yesterday.

Why did I choose this format then ? Because knowing that I'll be streaming Warwick games 12 hours a day, I want my viewers to be able to refer to this guide which should answer every single question they could have. Therefore, you can also see it as a stream appendix.

I spoke about dividing the guide, so I'll give you a quick Table of Content :

Presentation
  • Who's Warwick ?
  • Top Lane VS Jungle
  • Strengths
  • Weaknesses

Pre-Game Theory
  • Runes
  • Masteries
  • Summoner spells
  • Skillset

In-Game Theory
  • Item Build
  • Early Game
  • Mid Game
  • End Game
  • Matchups

General Tips
  • Champion Select
  • In-Game Communication
  • Lead the game
  • Being cold-blooded
  • Put the result into perspective

Summary

This is the core of the guide. Each sub-content will have multiple sub-sub-contents. I'll give to exemples.

In the Item Build part, I'll be starting by explaining the starting build, will speak about the core build after it, leading to the items you can consider and I'll finish by explaining how to adapt your build considering the opposing team. For this last part, I'll use 3 "exemple teams" to explain the reasoning to adopt.

In the Early Game part, I'll start by defining the level 1 scenari. Based on these scenari, I'll be describing all the possible routes explaining the pros and cons of every each of them and how to choose one accordingly. I'll also explain how to optimize your jungling path taking into consideration the opposite invades. This will lead to a description of Warwick invades, why and how.

You get the idea now.

If you're interested, we'll meet tonight starting 5PM PST. I'll take a moment to answer questions live after the guide or directly here. I'll edit this post to add the VOD once it'll be uploaded. I'll also be doing an AMA on Reddit this afternoon about this guide and my stream.

Crvor

04-02-2013

I'll be answering your questions on Reddit this afternoon :

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._3_weeks_with/

Crvor

04-03-2013

I added the link to the YouTube VOD on top of the first post.

The live session was amazing. Thanks for the 500+ viewers, it was so fun to release it with that much people. I'm looking forward to creating more interesting content!

Ydegart

04-03-2013

Watched the VOD today, and it really is very long, but worth the effort.

Highly informative about jungling in general and his way of playing WW in particular.

Be sure to check out his stream. He answers your questions and comments his game.