Akali physical DPS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kokomofo

03-22-2012

Every game I play as Akali I always do more physical damage than magical damage reguardless of going ap/hybrid build (although not by very much)

Would hybrid pen be better than a pure ap build?

LordSocky

03-22-2012

Hybrid Pen is great on Akali, especially if you get a lich bane.

inb4doublepenetrationonakali

Merthalimew

03-22-2012

{Sigh}

egotralala

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

no, go pure AP pen, most of the physical damage you do is just last hitting creeps and autos. those are less important then the AP burst

I3itch Puddin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

keep in mind that most of that damage is from you last hitting, not from assassinating people.
So no, keep your magic pen, it's more helpful in fights against champs.

Merthalimew

03-22-2012

That physical damage is also coming from Lich Bane + Sheen procs.

Ishy Ragne

03-22-2012

I was thinking of getting them myself but they don't seem like they are worth the IP. If you got them already then test them out and see which you like better

ScorchXBanister

03-22-2012

Hybrid penetration is actually a little less than the penetration you get buying a full set of each and splitting them up. You also should put effort into the AD/AP passive activations more than penetration runes.

Pilkunnussija

03-22-2012

Shouldn't you get AD marks, and AP blues in order to proc both passives with no items? why would you use penetration runes?

Zhugan

03-22-2012

The physical damage you are dealing is from her E which is AoE and hits minions and from her auto attack. Its not worth it given that your E is for farming and you auto champions for the expressed purpose of proc'ing your Q.