The Fanfiction Index

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

04-24-2012

Just a thought, could there a be a link for the Crack Relationships Challenge Thread under "Multiple/Miscellaneous"?

Cerubois

05-08-2012

Bump to remind people that this exists!

Dorryza

05-08-2012

hmm this should be stickied, kinda like the chamber of antiquity back on the old lore forums.

also, put my stuff on? =)

Cerubois

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
hmm this should be stickied, kinda like the chamber of antiquity back on the old lore forums.

also, put my stuff on? =)
I've added your Relationships thread under multiple/miscellaneous. Any others I should know of?

Dorryza

05-08-2012

nah thx =)

also, how do you move stuff to be stickied?

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Edasich

05-10-2012

My Talks with the League (ongoing story/challenge)

In this collection of interviews conducted by summoner Issun Miyamo, a former Ionian refugee to Demacia, and other summoners who wish to participate, readers are offered a glimpse into the world of the League of Legends through the champions' own eyes.

I think this should go under "Multiple/Miscellaneous".

Katsuni

05-10-2012

I hate to bother, since I'm new to this section of the forums and such, but I do have a submission I would like to have linked to here, to save me from feeling any compelling reason to bump spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
Blood of a Matriarch

This is an 8,500 word short story dedicated to describing the life among the Ferax, a gnoll-like race that resides within the Fyrone Flats, and how, through an early scouting force by Noxus, attempting to find a new, backdoor path to attack Demacia with, this race gained a champion, and was drawn into the greater political movements of Valoran.

Farstride

05-10-2012

Hi C,

Your thread was pretty cool to find material to research and how other people wrote their fictions. Thanks!

I'd like to add mine in as well, Under Riven.

A coil of Ideals
A story about friendships, life, and ideals. Running from the past, or tackling it head on. Different mindsets, and different people.

Thanks!

Edasich

05-11-2012

Here's another fanfic/challenge that I think should go under "Multiple/Miscellaneous".

Advertise Items Here

Hey! You ever wanted an item but never got around to getting it? Well, here's your chance. Pick an item--any item--in the League of Legends and advertise it here as you like. Repeats are allowed.