The Fanfiction Index

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Figured I'd write this before heading off to bed, since I didn't have a description on my story.
Thank you Kaz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy51 View Post
This is my fanfic on Orianna. It's not completely finished, but I've got the first section done!
Added!

Deimus144

04-04-2012

'British ascent'
Bump!
And do please add some info on my story in the index. The summary is in the link.

BladeAngelx

04-05-2012

Thought I'd get around to adding my little snippet for Shadow of the Maven.

In a world that seems to change around him everyday the lone assassin watches, biding his time cautiously. However as the world changes around him he too finds himself changing, and as he changes he is brought closer to the allies he never saw before, and closer to the answers that he has always sought. At the end of the day he is one step closer to realizing his life's goal, but what obstacles will the next day hold?

dPolly

04-07-2012

The clock is ticking Zilean has lived alone in his clocktower of Urtistan for almost his whole life. But when the summoners stop calling him to the fields of justice, the torment produced by his disease, chrono-displasia, becomes unbearable. Seeking to treat his illness, he moves to the Institute of war, where he awkwardly establishes a "friendship" with some of the League's most weird fellows.

Cerubois

04-09-2012

First, I must apologize for my recent inactivity. I just finished moving, and am working on setting up my new internet. It may take a week or two. Please keep posting and I promise to do one big update when I return.

HuggableZombie

04-09-2012

Zombie's Leagueocalypse With Zombies (By Zombie)

Summary: A Noxian healer wakes up to find Valoran has been infested with an undead horror. After a trip to the institute of war, the healer finds himself making a deal with Nocturne in exchange for sparing the life of Riven. The Healer agrees and thus begins the story.

RedYume

04-10-2012

Here's an Ahri Fic: " This Skin"
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1996537

Summary: Ahri's inner struggle with her self identity, after her transformation from a fox to a human.

Ephemeralis

04-10-2012

Incoming Riven story:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post22691822

The Blade of Ebon Night

Summary: On her deathbed, decades after the collapse of the Institute of War, Riven unfurls the story of her life before the League to her now adult daughter, leaving nothing left unsaid.

MidgetMarine

04-10-2012

Hey, MidgetMarine here. First off, this is a great idea, nice job Cerubois! I like how accessible fan-written stories are thanks to this thread. Having said that I'd like to just add a few things.

1) You are correct in assuming that High Tide does involve some rather pivotal original characters. HOWEVER, champions are the main characters. The Vincent who i guess you thought was a main character, is gangplank in his younger years. So putting it under Gangplank's name would be useful for those looking for a GP story. all of the champions in High Tide, some of which have yet to appear are: Gangplank, Miss Fortune, Brand, Fizz, Nautilus, Heimerdinger, Caitlyn, and Potentially: Veigar, Yi, Wukong, Irelia

2) As for a little synopsis of High Tide, here you go: Vincent II, son of the famous pirate Vincent the shadow, is thrust into the adventure of the lifetime when his father's ship disappears in the deep northern ocean. Accompanied by Sarah Fortune, a girl he barely knows, and a rag-tag crew of sailors, Vincent begins a treacherous journey across the sea that will turn the young man into the cold-hearted, globally feared pirate we know as Gangplank.

3) My first piece of work, A Twist of fate which is, as far as i can tell, the longest LoL fanfic yet. (30000 words, 97 pages, 16 chapters) can be found at this link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=twist+of+fate

4) The champions featured in A Twist Of Fate are: Nasus, Renekton, LeBlanc, Lux, Garen, Xin Zhao, Swain, Katarina, Jarvan IV, Poppy, Galio, Sona, Twitch and Twisted Fate

5) and finally, here is a synopsis for A Twist of Fate: When the antics of an underground gambler known as the Card Master and an ancient beast that accompanies him become a threat to the Demacian government, the prince of Demacia and two powerful warriors pursue the two criminals to the rival city of Noxus, where, unbeknownst to them, an assassination attempt upon the prince's life is being plotted.

xwlr

04-11-2012

Hey there. I rushed up a short story about Nocturne, rather muddy but I just let the idea flow out of my brain. Might call it a sketch too. Anyway, it's about Nocturne and here's the link

If anyone wants to read about Noc I guess it's better than nothing so I figured it should get on this board.