The Fanfiction Index

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xwlr

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dPolly View Post
Me is sad because his fictions don't get too much attention. But no matter, I'll just keep writing.

"The fall of the league" is finished, and I'll post the ending for "Dirt" in a few hours. I was thinking of writing another fanfic, but this time, the centric character will be Zilean. I still have to think about a few things, and I haven't fully decided which champions I'll include in the story, but with some luck I'll start it next week.
Why, the Fall of the League was quite cool, even though the storytelling could use refinement. Still I liked it a lot, grand scale events with a hint of realism.

If you write another story, try to make it cruelly realistic, illusion crushing where kings aren't heroes, knights aren't gallant and events and characters play out realistically.

Not because your story lacked it, not at all, just because I love stories like that, but I'm already working on my own for now. : )

xwlr

03-31-2012

Also include in the index Durand's Pride (A Galio fanfic) by Starn3rd link

I'll leave it to him to write a description if he wants to, but I think the story should get on to the index anyway.

dPolly

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwlr View Post
If you write another story, try to make it cruelly realistic, illusion crushing where kings aren't heroes, knights aren't gallant and events and characters play out realistically.
It wouldn't be a nice story if it wasn't like that.

xwlr

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dPolly View Post
It wouldn't be a nice story if it wasn't like that.
I'm also trying my best in my story, setting up a believable society and turn of events. A noxian conspiracy to begin with, why would noxian champions like Swain prefer the league over Noxus. While being at the Institude they have all the means to search for a weak point, so what would stop them from playing it out when they find it?

LoL has enough lore to be turned into an MMORPG. It only lacks the budget.

Cerubois

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
Best of luck to you and this thread.
Oh hey, thank you Sylph. You're an inspiration to all of us! I can't thank you enough for your own index.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwlr View Post
Also include in the index Durand's Pride (A Galio fanfic) by Starn3rd link

I'll leave it to him to write a description if he wants to, but I think the story should get on to the index anyway.
Done.

Ask Vayne

04-01-2012

Legacy of the Void is my long fanfic centered around Fiora.

Link Here

Cerubois

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Vayne View Post
Legacy of the Void is my long fanfic centered around Fiora.

Link Here
Impressive! Added.

BladeAngelx

04-01-2012

Really great Idea, and it looks like you're doing a great job so far. Just as any good book has an index so too does our fantastic Forum!

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-03-2012

Figured I'd write this before heading off to bed, since I didn't have a description on my story.

The Exiled, By Ryugi Kazamaru: Riven has joined the League of Legends, and fights for her own goals. However, deeper plots and troubles lurk in the shadows, both in the alleyways of Noxus, and in the recesses of Riven's mind. A plot and character driven story above all else, with perhaps a hint of romance and plenty of drama thrown in for good measure. Can Riven defeat her enemies, find allies, and ultimately discover herself? Find out in this fic...

Birdy51

04-03-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1668335

This is my fanfic on Orianna. It's not completely finished, but I've got the first section done!