Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Fanfiction Index

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohou

03-11-2013

Think you could put mine on the list? It would mean a lot.

On second thought, that might be hard when it doesn't have a title. You'd think that after 130 or so pages I'd have thought of something.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3150625&highlight=

Preview/Summary: When the champions of the League of Legends are scattered across a new world, all hell breaks loose for its inhabitants. Follow the story from the perspective of each person they come across.

Cerubois

03-12-2013

Quote:
Probably Singed:
Think you could put mine on the list? It would mean a lot.

On second thought, that might be hard when it doesn't have a title. You'd think that after 130 or so pages I'd have thought of something.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3150625&highlight=

Preview/Summary: When the champions of the League of Legends are scattered across a new world, all hell breaks loose for its inhabitants. Follow the story from the perspective of each person they come across.

I put it in just as League of Legends Novella, under the multiple champ section. Lemme know if you come up with a title. :P

Kohou

03-12-2013

Quote:
Cerubois:
I put it in just as League of Legends Novella, under the multiple champ section. Lemme know if you come up with a title. :P

Sounds good, thanks a ton.

Entrox Licher

03-16-2013

Well just submitted my story, think it could get into the index? It doesn't really have a main character/champion so i don't know exactly where to classify it in... It's called the Birth of the Crystal Scar:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3229348

Preview/Summary: The small village of Kalamanda has been in peace ever since the Brackern delved into their deep sleep. That is, until valuable mineral deposits are discovered within, and Demacia and Noxus race each other to them, carefully watched by the League of Legends. And none of these three entities notice they are being influenced by a shadowy order, whose home lies in a distant island...

Cerubois

03-17-2013

Quote:
Entrox Licher:

I've added it under the Multiple/Many section.

Entrox Licher

03-19-2013

Thanks!

KuzAnn

03-21-2013

If you could add this description to The Weight of Responsibility, I would be very grateful:

"Vi has always been reckless, thus far it has never caused her much harm. Until now. Her mistakes have cost others dear, and she must take responsibility for her actions as she has never had to before. Will she be able to move forward, or crumble beneath its weight? Short story about Vi before the League."

CrazE101

04-04-2013

I would really not like my fanfiction to be lost into the fray of this amazing community, so if you could, please apply my fanfiction title and link to the first page.

Since Ashe is, inevitably, the main character, I would suggest to put this under her name, although many other champions may appear throughout the story.

The Legends: Trials of Freljord

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3303443

Summary:

A series depicting the champions before the League, or at least before the Journal of Justice. In the Trials of Freljord, Ashe must come to terms about a sign given to her about the union of the Sister tribes. To do so, she must quest to prove that she is the one to perform this great feat and lead the people of Freljord forward. However, the stresses of the journey through Barbarian nomad lands, the Mogron Pass, the forgotten city of Icathia and much more could prove too much.Is the spirit of Freljord within her? Or is she the remnant of a wayward Sister, doomed to let the tribes die altogether?

Thank you. I really wouldn't like this to fly into oblivion... ^^;

Cerubois

04-04-2013

Quote:
CrazE101:

There you go! You're in!

Eyowyn

04-05-2013

Here's my second ever fanfic, Cerubois!

Permafrost Diplomacy
Main Character: Karma

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3310418

Summary:
It has been two years since the Ionian rematch against Noxus, and Ionia is stronger than ever. Karma’s tireless efforts on behalf of her country have finally resulted in the peace she has been dreaming of since the slaughter of her village at the beginning of the invasion. Yet, even as newer and stranger entities emerge in Ionia, trouble stirs far to the west…in Freljord.