The Fanfiction Index

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

01-24-2013

Hey! I have a new story up! It's called "Starfall".
It is a fanfic for Soraka and Warwick

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3041559 By FrostArcher024

Soraka has never doubted the will of the stars. Warwick had never dreamed of ascending to the world of celestial beings. With one interaction, two fates will be changed forever. However, their destinies only cross, as they were never intwined.

Cerubois

01-25-2013

Added.

MILFhunter123

01-27-2013

hey bro i got this sweet new fic about olaf should defs be in this index

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post33937082

Olaf, newly summoned to Runeterra, is not overly impressed with the League or its champions. When Lux catches his notice in a match, he has to revise his first impressions while trying to understand her and the strange world he has found himself in.

Cerubois

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFhunter123 View Post
hey bro i got this sweet new fic about olaf should defs be in this index

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post33937082

Olaf, newly summoned to Runeterra, is not overly impressed with the League or its champions. When Lux catches his notice in a match, he has to revise his first impressions while trying to understand her and the strange world he has found himself in.
Sorry, but nope.

Peffern

01-31-2013

Hi this is peffern; I'm kind I'd new to the community, but thus looks like a nice sections if the forums (fora?) and I love to write. Is there a place where people can just talk (like GD kind of) about fanfics? I'm just starting mine but when I've written enough I'll post a link. Thanks in advance!

Cerubois

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peffern View Post
Hi this is peffern; I'm kind I'd new to the community, but thus looks like a nice sections if the forums (fora?) and I love to write. Is there a place where people can just talk (like GD kind of) about fanfics? I'm just starting mine but when I've written enough I'll post a link. Thanks in advance!
Welcome!

I seem to remember a thread or two that was just for discussion, but I can't seem to find them, so feel free to start your own! :P

Some of us regulars actually have a Skype group set up just to chat and discuss (and play, of course). Let me know if that interests you.

Peffern

01-31-2013

Oh wow! Speedy reply! I found the speak-easy, is that the right place? Also by the way, I'm on a smartphone, in case that means anything. I do have Skype actually, is it voice calls or text, both, or what?
Thanks so much, if you see my idea on the speak-easy tell me what you think!

Cerubois

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peffern View Post
Oh wow! Speedy reply! I found the speak-easy, is that the right place? Also by the way, I'm on a smartphone, in case that means anything. I do have Skype actually, is it voice calls or text, both, or what?
Thanks so much, if you see my idea on the speak-easy tell me what you think!
That's the one. I went and replied there.

Add me on Skype if you want (same name as here). We mostly just use text to talk, but sometimes we'll call each other if we're playing a game.

Peffern

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
That's the one. I went and replied there.

Add me on Skype if you want (same name as here). We mostly just use text to talk, but sometimes we'll call each other if we're playing a game.
Sweet will do!

MiaoLong

02-01-2013

Could you add this for me mate? Thanks.

Riven, Kha'Zix, and Rengar are the three most prominent members

Black Angel Six: The Headhunter Protocol
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3056647

Team Dark are some of the best of the Headhunters, mercenary assassins who pursue bounties left by the United League of Nations and Noxia in their endless war against each other. After a decisive ULN victory, their team is contracted to finish off the Lord of Admirals Marcus De Couteau of the Noxia fleet after his flagship, The Ravenous Hydra limped away from the last battle. But on The Ravenous Hydra is something terrible that will spark a slaughter. And on the cold steel floor of the ships, a Dark Angel of Death will be born. And it's hungry. An Aliens versus Preadtor-inspired, Kha'Zix versus Rengar horror story.