The Fanfiction Index

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

06-03-2012

A Place Between War and Murder (Gragas, Jax, Riven) By Farnbil

Gragas takes Jax and a couple of his closest friends to a raunchy Zaunite tavern to celebrate the success of his Graggy Ice. But eventually questions come to surface about what sort of future awaits him and a lost Noxian exile. Contains: Drunkenness, swearing, and provocative lagomorphic costumes

Alt link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8176443/...War_and_Murder

Fully aware of Riven's popularity, also aware of Gragas' lacking in popularity

Cerubois

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
A Place Between War and Murder (Gragas, Jax, Riven) By Farnbil

Gragas takes Jax and a couple of his closest friends to a raunchy Zaunite tavern to celebrate the success of his Graggy Ice. But eventually questions come to surface about what sort of future awaits him and a lost Noxian exile. Contains: Drunkenness, swearing, and provocative lagomorphic costumes

Alt link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8176443/...War_and_Murder

Fully aware of Riven's popularity, also aware of Gragas' lacking in popularity
I appreciate the excellent formatting. Makes my job much easier. :P
I put it under multiple/misc, and I hope that's alright. I'm trying to avoid having a story show up more than twice in the list (the pairing ones are the understandable exemption ).

YouGetOwnedNow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Hey mate can you remove my story.

Unfortunatrly had to discontinue.

Cerubois

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGetOwnedNow View Post
Hey mate can you remove my story.

Unfortunatrly had to discontinue.
Can do. Sorry to hear it.

Shlorshack

06-04-2012

'Coming of the Void' has Cho'gath Kog'maw Kassadin and Malzahar all as main characters. They al seem to be lacking any other stories

Grand Viper

06-04-2012

I think an update has to be made.

I think Udyr x Blue Buff should be posted, same as Varus and Pants

Potchama

06-05-2012

For some reason I fell silly adding this but I am prompting two stories writen by me and my friend; absolutezero3537.

Potchama:
Champion: Veigar
Title: The Story of Veigar, Before and After Insanaity
Text: Veigar awoke from his desk to the sound of a large trading corporation doing its business at Bandle City. He rushed down the stairs of the two story house he lived in. On the way out he lifted the heavy tomb that was written to inform the reader of the “marvelous lands” (as he called it) beyond Bandle City.
URL: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=24975184

absolutezero3537:
Champion: Fizz
Title: Fizz Enters the League
Text: Many years after the great under-water city was built a warrior named Fizz came to the port of Bilgewater in search of a way to help his family get through their rough time. Fizz looked every where for a chance to make some gold or to earn some supplies. But all of a sudden Fizz had a bad feeling.
URL: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2181952

We both decided that every champion should have its own fan build stories. Thus we made fictions that is not that common (like Fizz). And I always wanted to do one about Urf. Long shall he live in our hearts and in Jax's.

Cerubois

06-06-2012

All added!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Varus and Pants
I'm assuming you're finally taking responsibility for this one? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potchama View Post
For some reason I fell silly adding this but I am prompting two stories writen by me and my friend; absolutezero3537.
-snip-
We both decided that every champion should have its own fan build stories. Thus we made fictions that is not that common (like Fizz). And I always wanted to do one about Urf. Long shall he live in our hearts and in Jax's.
Don't feel silly. Feel awesome instead.
And if you do write that Urf one, I will gladly add him to the champion list.

Grand Viper

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
All added!

I'm assuming you're finally taking responsibility for this one? :P
...Nnnnnnnnoooooo?

Akris777

06-06-2012

Not sure if I should post this since the only reply thus far has been negative, but...

Questioning Morales

Times flows, seasons change, life and death, no one berates The League. Established facts in the world of Valoran, until a new figure in the world sets his sights on The League itself, and its champions.

It's an OC story, but not entirely focused on him.

Add it if you want; kinda new to the Fan fiction forums here so I don't know the rate of replies and what really happens to quote on quote 'bad' stories. But I'm really hoping people can give it a chance.