Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Sivir (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

09-26-2012

((Bumping for great justice))

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Hello snugglepanty. *smirks* Still working on a nickname that doesn't sound ridiculous. Anyway, how's life?

Princess Sivir

09-26-2012

Sarah... have you been asking Morgana for help in coming up with nicknames? because that sounds suspiciously like something she would come up with.

Sivir grins.

Life has been... a pain recently. Mundo attempted a hostile take over of one of my companies, so I had to beat him down on the fields of justice to stop it.

How about yourself? I am very sorry for not being around nearly as much as I should be.

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Maaaaaaybe. *grins* It's alright. You have your merc work, I have my high seas. We've gotta do something, though... isn't there work in Bilgewater for you?

Princess Sivir

09-26-2012

Besides opening up Sarah's Dabloon's? Not much, but my work is coming down a bit, so I should be ale to dorp on by for a while.

Though if you want, you can try finding me some good work down there, hm?

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Find you work isn't hard, girl. There's a thousand bounties up. Just throw a tiny crossblade and hunt what it sticks to. *smirks*

Princess Sivir

09-26-2012

Haha, I do recall doing that once before.... Oh the memories.

Ericnox

09-26-2012

Dear Sivir,

Why do so many summons think you aren't a good champion? Recently, I watched a matched and you crushed people with ease after the first eight minutes passed. Are they just jealous of your skills?

- Ericnox

Ask Fortune

09-27-2012

...you have tiny crossblades?

I want a tiny crossblade.

Princess Sivir

10-02-2012

Quote:
Ericnox:
Dear Sivir,

Why do so many summons think you aren't a good champion? Recently, I watched a matched and you crushed people with ease after the first eight minutes passed. Are they just jealous of your skills?

- Ericnox

Because most summoners do not know how to use my abilities effectivly.

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

...you have tiny crossblades?

I want a tiny crossblade.

Yes I do... have you not noticed them before?