Ask Sivir (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
It is true, many are not trained to handle the sheer size of my weapons.

I may be out or the money Shyvana, but that does not make me heartless. I charge the prices I do to the rich and powerful, for they are willing to pay that price for their petty squabbles. I then use a portion of that gained revenue and place it into stocks such as Graggy ice, and the Sinful Succulence. Another portion I give out to charities, the people of Ionia after winning their freedom. The citizens of Kalamanda who lost a home. They all received something from me.

...and before you or anyone else says it, it is not just for the tax break.
...that last comment never crossed my mind, but it did make me chuckle.

I had no idea you did such things. I certainly see you in a different light... also, the stock market? Wow, you certainly don't come across as such an economist. I know I certainly don't have the patience to see if a company eventually grows enough to earn me some coins.

Another question: Why do you dress like that? I don't care about you wanting to show off your body, this isn't about that. It just seems to me that, not only are you completely unprotected, you're really advertising that fact to the enemy's weapons.

Princess Sivir

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...that last comment never crossed my mind, but it did make me chuckle.

I had no idea you did such things. I certainly see you in a different light... also, the stock market? Wow, you certainly don't come across as such an economist. I know I certainly don't have the patience to see if a company eventually grows enough to earn me some coins.

Another question: Why do you dress like that? I don't care about you wanting to show off your body, this isn't about that. It just seems to me that, not only are you completely unprotected, you're really advertising that fact to the enemy's weapons.
If you have the drive to earn money... you will.

But how else do you expect me to draw an enemy in close to meet my crossblade? It just makes it that much more easy for me to attack once they are closer as to not dodge my throw.

-Sivir, the Battle Mistress

Ask Shyvana

03-26-2012

Now that's a dirty strategy, Sivir. Ehehe.

Are you on good terms with Miss Fortune? The two of you seem like you'd be good friends, for some reason.

Princess Sivir

03-27-2012

Quote:
Now that's a dirty strategy, Sivir. Ehehe.

Are you on good terms with Miss Fortune? The two of you seem like you'd be good friends, for some reason.
What ever works in battle Shyvana.

Miss Fortune is a good person... I talk to her now and then but... I do still have a bounty on my head by the Noxian High Command... so our meetings are mostly upon the fields of battle.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Quote:

Mundo's theme park? I have thought about it, and am still not quite sure. I would need profit projections, safety records, and a way to wipe my hands clean of it if or when the park explodes and more then one person wants the head of who ever paid for it to exist.

As for Nocturne? I see... clowns. It is even more terrifying when Shaco is around and two of him appear. Though magicians such as Fate and the lady LeBlanc are quite an act to see and very enjoyable company if you know how to talk to them.

Sivir,

I wouldn't worry about any repercussions from this deal. Despite zoning not actually falling within Zaunite borders, we were still able to have the land it occupies declared a diplomatic area for the city-state. It took a bit of... creative paperwork (technically speaking the project is now considered an embassy, not a theme park) but the risks of any legal repercussions are gone. As for public outrage, well, unless you want your own officially sponsored ride (which does assure you a larger slice of the profits!) you will have no public connection to this endeavor. You're not really the first to express doubt as to the safety of a Mundo themed venture, so we already have the necessary precautions in place.

As for profits, well, just look at how Mundo! Masks took off. After that publicity stunt where he fought in the Fields of Justice wearing his own mask sales soared!

I'd still be happy to meet and put any further doubts to rest. Also for a chance to see the manor again. It was very ornate. Also huge.

Regards,

Mordenn

Ask Shyvana

03-28-2012

Quote:
What ever works in battle Shyvana.

Miss Fortune is a good person... I talk to her now and then but... I do still have a bounty on my head by the Noxian High Command... so our meetings are mostly upon the fields of battle.

Really? Hm. I invited her to the wedding. I suppose I'll have to ask her to put the bounties on hold during the event.

I notice you are able to bounce your crossblade between a large number of targets. Is there any magic behind this? The sight is simply amazing.

Princess Sivir

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
Sivir,

I wouldn't worry about any repercussions from this deal. Despite zoning not actually falling within Zaunite borders, we were still able to have the land it occupies declared a diplomatic area for the city-state. It took a bit of... creative paperwork (technically speaking the project is now considered an embassy, not a theme park) but the risks of any legal repercussions are gone. As for public outrage, well, unless you want your own officially sponsored ride (which does assure you a larger slice of the profits!) you will have no public connection to this endeavor. You're not really the first to express doubt as to the safety of a Mundo themed venture, so we already have the necessary precautions in place.

As for profits, well, just look at how Mundo! Masks took off. After that publicity stunt where he fought in the Fields of Justice wearing his own mask sales soared!

I'd still be happy to meet and put any further doubts to rest. Also for a chance to see the manor again. It was very ornate. Also huge.

Regards,

Mordenn
I will get back to you soon about my final decision Mordenn.

I do understand some Mundo! Products do indeed sell well... so it is in your favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana
Really? Hm. I invited her to the wedding. I suppose I'll have to ask her to put the bounties on hold during the event.

I notice you are able to bounce your crossblade between a large number of targets. Is there any magic behind this? The sight is simply amazing.
Yes that would be nice, so then I would not have to be worried about it. I still look forward to the day.

Not any kind of magic. But more like the angle in which the crossblade strikes. If you have played Pool, which I’m sure you have, it is the same idea. Angle is everything to hit multiple targets with my weapon. I can hit as many as thirty targets with one throw, the crossblade actually gains speed as it ricochets... but due to league rules I am only limited to five different targets...

Ask Shyvana

03-29-2012

Is there any food you'd like to see on the menu at my wedding?

Princess Sivir

03-29-2012

Quote:
Is there any food you'd like to see on the menu at my wedding?
That is a good question... how about a side of Chomper Fillet? I'm sure Fizz's shark would taste wonderful if cooked right.

If not... then Dragon's Breath Chili Grilled chicken or steak.

Ask Shyvana

03-30-2012

Hm, alright, I'll see what I can do... and now I have to ask. What did our dear Fizz do to you?