Ask Sivir (2.0)

12345612 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
It works as a distraction. A male fighter will be more inclined to look at the revelaed skin of a woman, regardless how battle hardened he may be. Well.. unless he is a heartless one like Swain.

But... it also makes it much easier to manuver about the battle field. I do not worry about being struck much as anything infront of my chakram will be torn asunder.
Lets say Alistar knocks you up in the air. What happens then?
Summoner Wex

Princess Sivir

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Sivir. Since Jax and you were once an item, I'd like to get to know you better. So... firstly, your weapon. Quite a massive weapon for a normal human, with all due respect. Is there any reason you chose such a weapon?
Have no worries about myself and Jax, Shyvana. My weapon is a marvel. I received it as a gift from the Noxian High Command during my time time in the Noxian Army. I have tried to make multiple copies, but they all lack the magical properties... The last summoner I spoke to about it said that this magic is ancient.

The magic I speak of makes it as light as a feather though and as strong as any steel, scale or hide. I choose it because I feel as if it is... attuned to me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn
Lets say Alistar knocks you up in the air. What happens then?
Summoner Wex
Why not ask Morgana or Ahri the same question then? But if it did, then Alistar and any of his allies would have a very large, very sharp crossblade flying towards them.

-Sivir, the Battle Mistress

Ask Shyvana

03-24-2012

I don't worry. Jax is a faithful man, and I'm sure you're above trying to steal men.

Now, as a 'battle mistress', I'm sure you have some kind of hand to hand skills. No doubt League regulations prevent you from excelling in too many areas, but would you mind telling us a little more about your entire skillset?

Ask Kennen

03-24-2012

Dear Sivir

do you think you could teach me to ever toss something as large as your chakram?

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Why not ask Morgana or Ahri the same question then?
You know, I can always use my tails to cover up inappropriatedly exposed body parts.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

Hey, been a while. I suppose you've been keeping busy with that whole making money and throwing sharp objects business.

You still up for investing in Dr. Mundo's Theme Park? I've convinced Rumble to contract most of the mechanical rides already and so far none of them have exploded. One of them did burst into flames but he assured me that it both didn't count as an explosion (there was no sudden combustion) and that he would have it fixed by the opening.

Also, what do you see when Nocturne puts visions in your head? You always seem so collected and detached, for better or worse. I mean no sarcasm or disrespect when I say I can't really imagine anything that could truly terrify you.

Regards,

Mordenn

Princess Sivir

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I don't worry. Jax is a faithful man, and I'm sure you're above trying to steal men.

Now, as a 'battle mistress', I'm sure you have some kind of hand to hand skills. No doubt League regulations prevent you from excelling in too many areas, but would you mind telling us a little more about your entire skillset?
I have trained in many different forms and styles. In Noxus, they teach you to be strong, and that is what I became. I am a skilled wrestler, swordswoman, archer and pole axe user. But the League did request me to one style and have it be unique. My crossblade is one of the most unique weapons upon Runeterra. And where I used it before primarily as a melee weapon, it is indeed a wonderful thrown weapon as well. The screech that comes from it sends many foes running before they even see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen
Dear Sivir

do you think you could teach me to ever toss something as large as your chakram?
Possibly... but the training would cost you. How much are you looking to spend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ahri
You know, I can always use my tails to cover up inappropriately exposed body parts.
This is true, you can do so Ahri. But it still doesn't change the fact that you dress to seduce. Not that I am complaining as my own clothing style is similar. The mobility is very welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn
Hey, been a while. I suppose you've been keeping busy with that whole making money and throwing sharp objects business.

You still up for investing in Dr. Mundo's Theme Park? I've convinced Rumble to contract most of the mechanical rides already and so far none of them have exploded. One of them did burst into flames but he assured me that it both didn't count as an explosion (there was no sudden combustion) and that he would have it fixed by the opening.

Also, what do you see when Nocturne puts visions in your head? You always seem so collected and detached, for better or worse. I mean no sarcasm or disrespect when I say I can't really imagine anything that could truly terrify you.

Regards,

Mordenn
Mundo's theme park? I have thought about it, and am still not quite sure. I would need profit projections, safety records, and a way to wipe my hands clean of it if or when the park explodes and more then one person wants the head of who ever paid for it to exist.

As for Nocturne? I see... clowns. It is even more terrifying when Shaco is around and two of him appear. Though magicians such as Fate and the lady LeBlanc are quite an act to see and very enjoyable company if you know how to talk to them.

Ask Talon

03-25-2012

Sivir,

Since several champions have decided to share their opinions of me, I find myself wondering where your opinion of me lay.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow.

Ask Shyvana

03-25-2012

I'm more impressed with the sheer size of it, given that it's a throwing weapon. Not many are trained to block something like that flying at them.

I realize mercenaries like yourself follow the will of the gold coin, and I'm sure it costs far more to get you to do anything to the innocent, but... well, with all due respect, are you not at least partially concerned with ensuring that justice prevails?

Princess Sivir

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Sivir,

Since several champions have decided to share their opinions of me, I find myself wondering where your opinion of me lay.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow.
Talon hm? I think you are a loyal soldier of Noxus. If it was not for their stupidity with battle field tactics... I would still probably be known as the Battle Mistress of Noxus. But since that isn't the case, it allowed me to expand my financial empire far across Valoran.

Though I do not personally like fighters who use the shadows to strike, I think you are worthy of calling yourself a true Noxian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana
I'm more impressed with the sheer size of it, given that it's a throwing weapon. Not many are trained to block something like that flying at them.

I realize mercenaries like yourself follow the will of the gold coin, and I'm sure it costs far more to get you to do anything to the innocent, but... well, with all due respect, are you not at least partially concerned with ensuring that justice prevails?
It is true, many are not trained to handle the sheer size of my weapons.

I may be out or the money Shyvana, but that does not make me heartless. I charge the prices I do to the rich and powerful, for they are willing to pay that price for their petty squabbles. I then use a portion of that gained revenue and place it into stocks such as Graggy ice, and the Sinful Succulence. Another portion I give out to charities, the people of Ionia after winning their freedom. The citizens of Kalamanda who lost a home. They all received something from me.

...and before you or anyone else says it, it is not just for the tax break.

12345612 ... 30