Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Sivir (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

Senior Member

03-22-2012

((DISCLAIMER: Okay, so it’s been nearly a month and a half since the former Ask Sivir disappeared and stopped answering her column. I’ve been waiting and waiting for her to return and it just seems dead to me at this point. So I am making a new Ask Sivir thread as she’s my top favorite champion in League. If she comes back and asks me to halt this, then I shall.))


Once again I sit down to open this column for those of Runeterra. I am being paid a good deal for my services here so I shall not disappoint the High Council. my contract with the group I had been working with is over so let the questions begin once more.


-Sivir, the Battle Mistress


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Battle Mistress,

It's good to see you around again. One of these days I must invite you to the Break Room to enjoy a cup of tea. It's always nice to talk with champions on a personal level. Unless they cause trouble, like Talon. *A crude caricature of Talon is drawn in the margin of the paper*

In any case, welcome back.

- Summoner Kaz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
Battle Mistress,

It's good to see you around again. One of these days I must invite you to the Break Room to enjoy a cup of tea. It's always nice to talk with champions on a personal level. Unless they cause trouble, like Talon. *A crude caricature of Talon is drawn in the margin of the paper*

In any case, welcome back.

- Summoner Kaz


What style of tea though? You know that one such as myself would only have the best, yes? Though it would be nice to chat with some of the other champion and summoners in a more relaxed enviorment.


-Sivir, the Battle Mistress


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

Recruiter

03-22-2012

Dear Sivir,

Why do you pick such revealing armor?

Summoner Wex


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Sivir,

Why are you so greedy?

-TF


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
WexAndywn:
Dear Sivir,

Why do you pick such revealing armor?

Summoner Wex


It works as a distraction. A male fighter will be more inclined to look at the revelaed skin of a woman, regardless how battle hardened he may be. Well.. unless he is a heartless one like Swain.

But... it also makes it much easier to manuver about the battle field. I do not worry about being struck much as anything infront of my chakram will be torn asunder.

Quote:
Ask Twisted Fate:
Sivir,

Why are you so greedy?

-TF


Greedy? Is that how you talk to a fellow card player Fate? But do not worry, I am not offended.

I am not greedy. I just know what I want. And what I want requires money, and lots of it. Why not charge for my skills upon the battlefield?


-Sivir, the Battle Mistress


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Dear Sivir,

Is your momma fat?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Sìvir:
What style of tea though? You know that one such as myself would only have the best, yes? Though it would be nice to chat with some of the other champion and summoners in a more relaxed enviorment.


-Sivir, the Battle Mistress


Battle Mistress,

Any kind of tea you might desire is within my reach. I'm quite certain we could find you something your expensive tastes would delight in experiencing.

- Summoner Kaz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

Senior Member

03-22-2012

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
Battle Mistress,

Any kind of tea you might desire is within my reach. I'm quite certain we could find you something your expensive tastes would delight in experiencing.

- Summoner Kaz


Hmm... I have heard Xin Zhao talk of a tea called Mu yo You Lan. it is supposed to be very rare...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

03-23-2012

Hello, Sivir. Since Jax and you were once an item, I'd like to get to know you better. So... firstly, your weapon. Quite a massive weapon for a normal human, with all due respect. Is there any reason you chose such a weapon?