Ask Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trol0lol0loll

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Shaco,

Who, besides yourself, is the funniest in the League?

Summoner Wex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
*cough*

Oh don't flatter yourself kid, you're a Prankster alright but I have yet to hear you tell a decent joke! Well, then again, I must admit I have a rather... twisted sense of humor, hee hee. I do laugh when your shark takes a bite out of people! Death by shark is always a riot!

Now let's see, who gives me the most laughs? Who REALLY puts a smiiiiiiile on my face?

Warwick and Singed! Now those two REALLY know how to party, and I'm not talking about in the Fields of Justice either! Few things in this world can make me laugh as hard as watching someone react to a unexpected chemical attack; having their skin melt off, their eyes burn out of their head, and to be horribly mutated before my very eyes before meeting a grizzly demise!

Master Yi's Village? A RIOT!
Riven's unit? Brought tears to my eyes, I couldn't stop laughing!

Why you should just ask Irelia or Soraka for some pictures of the Ionian invasion! There are some REAL side splitters there! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Not much of a fan of Warwick's new work, claws and teeth? Not bad, but more of the same really. Good thing Singed is around to keep making up those lovely chemicals of his!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ahri View Post
Hello, mr. bisexual murderous psycopath.
How did you get your boxes? They shoot some sort of laser, and it doesn't seem to me you made them yourself...
"Bisexual aye? Guess you can call me an equal killer! I don't like to discriminate, after all feel the same in the dark, right?

Just to clarify, I'm talking about disemboweling! Get your mind out of the gutters people, sheesh!

Well, I do love to introduce my charming little friends to the Golems in the Jungles, and to whoever happens across my lovely little gifts in Summoner's Rift. Well I'll fill you in on a bit of a trade secret, I'm a bit of a craftsman, and a bit of a conjurer. I do so enjoy working with my hands, and murdering horribly, so I tend to try and combine my hobbies!

And to close, I will only add this: I get my boxes from the same place I got my magic. YOU are more than free to speculate where.

Skagwatcher

03-24-2012

Dear Demon Jester,
Where did you learn to dance like that and what is it called?
-Sincerely,
Skagwatcher

Trol0lol0loll

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
Dear Demon Jester,
Where did you learn to dance like that and what is it called?
-Sincerely,
Skagwatcher
What? That little old jig? Oh it's just something I picked up over the years for no reason in particular! What can I say, sometimes if I'm really enjoying a particular killing spree, I find it adds to the moment, like icing to a cake, to do a small jig on top of a mountain of corpses! Why not? After all I'm CRAZY aren't I!?

Call it whatever you like, I never attached a title to such things, snake, worm, sudden epileptic seizure! I just call it fun.

Skagwatcher

03-24-2012

Dear Chaos,
Also, where did you get all of you're outfits? Did you make them yourself, steal them, have some favorite store or what?
-Sincerely
Skagwatcher

Ask Kennen

03-24-2012

Dear Shaco

do you always have to arm your boxes with magical bullets and why Shen,mine and akali's room you really think you could startle us?!

well..okay you startled me.

Trol0lol0loll

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
Dear Chaos,
Also, where did you get all of you're outfits? Did you make them yourself, steal them, have some favorite store or what?
-Sincerely
Skagwatcher
"Oh you'd be SURPRISED what being a world renown, infamous, and psychotic killer can get you! The swag is delightful!

The top hat outfit? One day I introduced this elderly gentleman in some city-state, that will remained unnamed mostly because of that law-enforcer of theirs, to my Killing Joke! Why, he was laughing so hard he lost his balance and fell down some stairs. Many, many, MANY stairs.

I'm not one to waste good fabric, so I plucked the top hat from his mutilated corpse and decided if THAT fat white haired joker could pull it off, then so could I! Next thing you knew, I had a top hat, but OOOOH! I needed a matching outfit. Maybe I should have raided his wardrobe, but I was in the mood for some traveling, and jumped the fence into the neighbor's house. A few brief screams latter, found myself a snazzy looking jacket to match! It was a VERY rich neighborhood you see, a personal favorite place of mine to stalk.

Took some custom tailoring, some stitching here, some slicing there, but I was able to find myself quite a nice looking outfit!

Oh I have stories, stories galore about all my favorite outfits! But I'll save the juicy details for later.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Dear Shaco

do you always have to arm your boxes with magical bullets and why Shen,mine and akali's room you really think you could startle us?!

well..okay you startled me.
"Oh goody, you survived! I applaud you! But I'll give you a little secret, those boxes of mine aren't just hunks of wood with charming faces! Oh no, there are QUIIITE aware of everything around them. In fact, they tell me many, many things, even when I'm no where near them. Oh yes, I hear their voices in my head, one of many I'll add! Hee~hee~hee~hee~hee.

How else could I use my delightful little darlings as makeshift wards? Just toss them about here and there in the Fields of Justice and wait for the first unfortunate fool to happen across them. They do more than give you a quick jolt, I could be on the other side of the arena, and still know exactly which one was triggered and who did it.

So! To answer your question, do I dump a handfull of magical pellets into their darling little arms? No. They provide their own magic, and bloodlust! THAT'S WHY WE GET ALONG SO WELL!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Zanes Zalesh

03-24-2012

To kill...
A: Quickly
B: Impressively
C: Efficiently
Pick two.

Trol0lol0loll

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
To kill...
A: Quickly
B: Impressively
C: Efficiently
Pick two.
Oh come, come now! If you REALLY have to ask then you don't know how I do things very well! Maybe you should think about summoning me more and sharing in my Madness! Hee~hee~hee~hee.

I'll tell you the one that I'll toss out right away, Quickly! After all, do you always speed through your favorite hobbies? Do you chug wine instead of sip to savor the taste? Do you make a toss in the sack a competitive race? Hoo~hoo~hoo~hoo! No! You don't, because it's all about enjoying yourself! Why, I can keep my victims alive for ages at a time! Days! Sometimes even weeks!

Ooooh, but PRAY you never experience that first handed, I only save that for people I REALLY don't like... or if I'm just particularly board. I find it neat the way their screams tend to fade into squeaks after a while.

Anyways! In fact I don't much care about Efficiency outside of the Fields of Justice either. Quickly? Efficiently? You must be thinking of Talon or Katarina, those two delightful little punks KIDS from Noxus trying to MUSCLE their way into my job, INTO MY HOBBY! Oh I'd keep them alive for MONTHS if I could just get my HANDS ON-...

Oh well, I can be a patient man when I need to.

It's all about show kid, it's all about enjoying yourself! Because I don't play by the rules, I pick Impressively twice!

Zanes Zalesh

03-24-2012

I just asked that to see how'd you react, heh.

Ask Talon

03-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trol0lol0loll View Post
Quickly? Efficiently? You must be thinking of Talon or Katarina,
Those two choices just brings the choices down to me. Katarina does love making people scream and beg.

~Talon