Ask Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Probably "knocking them dead" at a comedy club...
((Really...that supports how I think Shaco views the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trol0lol0loll

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
The summoners may protect you Shaco.. but I will find a way to stop you.. mark my words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
No. You will not.

The League grants him full protection up to the point of not punishing him for nearly killing Ram Steed. He fully admitted to the killing of an entire family in his interview, and the League twiddled their thumbs.

Should we list who the League has apparently has under their care? Or should we make mention that we are forced to slaughter children on a daily basis because the League has told us it is alright? Do you think we take pleasure in killing the firebrand Annie each time we cave her skull in? Do you think we take particular delight in rending Amumu to shreds? We kill them, we certainly do, and we must harden our heart to be able to do so. Many champions in the League must do so in order to fight these...these children. Yet you find fault in someone who kills for the sake of killing. He kills because no one has successfully tried to stop him.

Is Shaco truly as great a monster as you think, compared to the Madman of Zaun who butchered his parents when he was a teenager? Or perhaps Shaco is worse than Singed and Warwick who committed war crimes unparallel in the entire history of Runterra. Ask Master Yi what his village looks like now. The earth screams in horrid agony from the fetid scar that was his homeland.

Yet you think you should judge Shaco, a being who does as he pleases because none can stop him and he is in fact applauded for his efforts by the League. If they did not approve of him, he would not be a part of the League in the first place, yes? In fact, none of these champions would be in the League if they were not approved, correct? You are following our logic, yes?

And so, you will do nothing. Because you are a part of the League, Radiant Dawn. Do not fault Shaco for being who he is, because that is a needlessly long uphill battle, one you will not win.
"Ooooh, Udyr you're such a spoil sport! Ruining my fun before the games can officially begin, OOOH~HO~HO the shame of it all! I was really hoping that Leona would come after me, that she would go on the offensive, make a mistake somewhere along the line as she tries to track down one of the most difficult people on Runeterra to track, then all but suddenly DISAPPEAR! HAHAHAHAHAA! NOW THAT would have been a REAL laugh!

But then again, I wouldn't want to cut Leona's head off QUITE yet, it seems we have ourselves a new play-mate, and see seems to hate Leona just as much as I hate... well... EVERYONE! HAHAHAHAHA! SO! Let the good times roll, lets let the Sun and the Moon slaughter each other in the Fields of Justice, I love these so called dynamic battles! It would be so much fun to see, and the look on their faces when they die to each other, PRICELESS! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Funny you should mention the Summoners Udyr, not MANY people publicly talk about how... lax they are when it comes to keeping a leash on THIS particular beast. Oh but there are just as many rumors on why THAT is as there is rumors on my origins! Suspend your disbelief, few things on this world are what they seem! Sometimes when you try to understand it all, it drives you a bit MAD! Hee~hee~heeee.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Of course I do. As one who has quit the mortal coil, I should at least understand some of this, though a bit foreign at first. Fire is a pretty thing isn't it?
OH BAH! The word 'understand' is such a subjective term, I hate that word really! You don't understand ANYTHING! Neither do I! NO ONE DOES! The only thing we understand is thing we struggle to comprehend in our own little insignificant worlds! Knowing things doesn't change anything! Oh sure it can give you a job in some pathetically crafted society, where people spend most of their lives doing the exact same thing, sweeping floors and filing papers until they die! But does UNDERSTANDING the dagger that cuts through your intestines change anything then!?

Why bother learning anything outside of, eat, sleep drink, kill or be killed! I follow some of those myself in fact, and that's ALL I need! Only some of course, hee~hee, and LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Veigar View Post
Veigar rubs his hand together.

"Excellent! I know exactly the candidate!

Oh, and if you think that them being a yordle changes anything, well then, YOU'RE WRONG!

I'd do it especially if they were a yordle! That's half the fun!



Veigar's eyes narrow, and he waves his staff towards Shaco.

"I am not subservient to you, clown. This is simply business-and a chance for some fun. But I'll still be watching you...but how closely, you ask?

That would spoil the surprise. Eheeeheee..."
"WELL! Aren't you a sadistic little monster? HAHAHAA! I like that! Never change! You know, unless you want to change from alive to significantly perhaps even extra NOT alive, I'd be all for that. Hee~hee~hee."

"Oh and I don't want you to be subservient at all! I like it when people are nervous around me, I like it when they twitch every time I twirl a dagger in my hand, grin in their face, vanish for a few seconds in front of them in a puff of smoke so you can never be sure if I'm COMING RIGHT AT YOU WITH A KNIFE or if I just moved three inches to the left. Hee~hee, it's ALL in good fun I'd say! Oh be on your guard around me Veigar, don't get me wrong, you slip up even once and I'll GUT YOU LIKE A FISH! Otherwise, I'm more than happy to cause some CHAOS! HAHAHAHAHAAA!

Besides, you're not the one to make obvious mistakes around a known psychopathic killer, now are you!? Just bring me my new chimmy-chum-chum Yordle so I can start breaking him in, and you'll get your Chaos!

Hee~hee~hee~hee~hee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
...But I don't breathe, as I had replaced my lungs with a hex-filtration and mana purification device, respectively. And might I correct your reference, only you consider it an endless loop of "murder" and "mayhem", I consider every League Match an opportunity to test my inventions against the most skilled and powerful Champions that Runeterra has to offer.

I don't mind continuously and ceaselessly obliterating you with the use of my superior hextech, my only reservation is that I am not allowed to use them to their full potential.

And finally, if you grow so weary of "re-telling the same joke over again" then perhaps you require new material.
"Oh consider the murder and chaos we do every single day however you want; that's why you're just as crazy as I am! HAHAHAHAHAHAA! And why bother changing that? Why bother masking it, hiding it, trying to reason with it in your own mind? You're cutting off pieces of your own body and replacing it with household appliances, I LOVE IT! HAHAHAA! Sure it makes you faster, maybe it makes your stronger, but it doesn't make you any more sane, and that's not a bad thing Viktor my boy!

Sane is such a fickle word anyways, what is SANE!? Well a couple of crazies like us wouldn't know something like that! We can be CRAZY, but that doesn't mean we're stupid, you're sign enough of that Vik my boy! I know a GREAT deal more than I lead on, but common trivia, miscellaneous facts, WHO CARES? I know how to cut off massive chunks of a man's body without killing him! That's smart and it's CRAZY~Hee~hee~Heeeee... and you're crazy to! Heck, MOST OF US ARE CRAZY!

Why bother hiding it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Dearest Shaco, which way to kill is most fun?
"Oh there is no one right way Karthus, it's like saying what's the best food or drink, or what's the best place to live out the rest of your pointless life? It's all so subjective, so much variety, so many choices! I mean killing a Yordle baby is FAR different than killing a Minotaur, or a Zombie, or a wizard! There are so many factors! I do love being able to take my time, but sometimes I have to be quick and swift! Sometimes there's an art with how fast and flawless you can kill a man, or how many marks you leave on him... or if you can do it without leaving any marks at all!

I can't answer a question with so many answers! Hee~hee, in fact if I ever get the chance to kill you... I wonder how I'd end up doing it. You're ageless now, my bony friend, but you're not unkillable! I've done it PLENTY of times in the Fields of Justice, and you've killed me plenty of times, that's half the fun! HAHAHAHAAA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
I have a feeling you two are growing through some sexual tension. Hug each other! Shaco can stab your back and you can tell Vik Jr. to lazer. Best couple EVER.
"Some sexual tensions aye!? Got to get some relief? I find murdering someone's family in front of their eyes is FAR more pleasurable than seizuring on top of some man or woman for however many minutes it takes. So boring, no one even dies in the end! Though I do like killing pregnant people, it's like 1.5 points! HAHAHAHAHAAA!

I like the hugging idea Viktor, how about we try that sometime? Oh sure it may be my clone, and he may EXPLODE IN A SHOWER OF DAGGERS on contact, but then again the Summoner's asked for it, and who are we to deny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
What is our dearest Shaco up to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Probably "knocking them dead" at a comedy club...
No matter where I go, someone just seems to die! It's MURDER on the drycleaning I tell you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I've been visiting Demaica of course, scouting the area out, enjoying the night life, scattering parts and pieces of people I don't like here and there... the usual! I may have to visit Demacia VERY soon after all, and I take my job VERY seriously! I do so enjoy mixing work with personal pleasures... hee~hee~hee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Really...that supports how I think Shaco views the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I))
(( I kinda worked out a way Shaco sees the world myself... and I can assure you... it's rather messed up. Not nearly that way. Think Alice in Wonderland on steroids and heroine ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trol0lol0loll View Post
"Oh consider the murder and chaos we do every single day however you want; that's why you're just as crazy as I am! HAHAHAHAHAHAA! And why bother changing that? Why bother masking it, hiding it, trying to reason with it in your own mind? You're cutting off pieces of your own body and replacing it with household appliances, I LOVE IT! HAHAHAA! Sure it makes you faster, maybe it makes your stronger, but it doesn't make you any more sane, and that's not a bad thing Viktor my boy!

Sane is such a fickle word anyways, what is SANE!? Well a couple of crazies like us wouldn't know something like that! We can be CRAZY, but that doesn't mean we're stupid, you're sign enough of that Vik my boy! I know a GREAT deal more than I lead on, but common trivia, miscellaneous facts, WHO CARES? I know how to cut off massive chunks of a man's body without killing him! That's smart and it's CRAZY~Hee~hee~Heeeee... and you're crazy to! Heck, MOST OF US ARE CRAZY!

Why bother hiding it?
....I don't like your placing me in the same standing as yourself. While you are devoid of any rationality or capacity to care, I do still retain a certain pride in my work. By mocking my methods and insinuating a lack of sanity in my pursuit for Glorious Evolution, you are insulting my brilliance. But as if that weren't enough, you call my designs household appliances. That alone should warrant your destruction. However, I am no avenger nor am I so shallow that I would kill another simply for making light of what I do.

It is amusing that you would bring up sanity. I don't necessarily care about being sane, or being considered as such, at the very least. After all, a definition of insanity can be doing the same thing repeatedly while hopelessly expecting different results every time. You may think of me as sane, but I know that the only thing separating a genius of my caliber and a raving lunatic like yourself is that I have a certain code of ethics I follow, and it doesn't include mindless slaughter. Death, however, I am certain is inevitable, though there are some who can evade or even outright defy it. But the point I wish to make is that I present myself very clearly to everyone I may encounter, and I treat all in the same manner regardless of their fancy titles or social standing.

Take yourself, for instance. You have said and done many things that most would wish to kill you for simply on principle. But not I. I don't care what you say or do. You are nothing but a cold, heartless murderer. I have nothing to hide, but what about yourself? You dodge questions pertaining to your origins, and any time someone inquires anything personal that would warrant speaking of your past, you simply throw it all to the wind and pretend as though you have no true background. But I know better. I know that everyone and everything comes from somewhere. Matter and energy can't be created, or destroyed. All beings originate from somewhere or something, whether you believe in a higher power that created all we know, or you trust in scientific data that has been proven time and time again.

So, Demon Jester, I ask of you, why the effort to hide it?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Trol0lol0loll View Post
"I like the hugging idea Viktor, how about we try that sometime? Oh sure it may be my clone, and he may EXPLODE IN A SHOWER OF DAGGERS on contact, but then again the Summoner's asked for it, and who are we to deny?"
No. I'm not very fond of the idea of hugging. Especially not with a madman who is just as likely to stab me in the back as to slit my throat.

Also, why did you leave a Jack in the Box in one of the window sills of my laboratory's second floor?