Ask Shaco

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trol0lol0loll

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Yeah, I can kinda still swim. And hold my breath.

Now to ask a question, how does one turn invisible? Talon won't tell, so I'll ask the... 3rd best at it.
THIRD best!? Well I already threatened you recently so I'll save the threat about your eyes for later, I'm more than one trick pony after all. Hee~hee~hee.

Talon is always such a closed book, doesn't know how to take a joke I swear, if he wasn't so hard to kill why I'd... well, let's just say I don't like people who don't have a sense of humor.

I'm of the magical sort my fishy friend, a VERY rare kind of magic. Turning invisible? Easy! Summoning demonic Jack in the Boxes with a sense of awareness? Peace of cake. Throwing daggers into your back? Not magical, but FUN! HAHAHAHAHA!!! My clone? Well... that's a trade secret, but you can assume magic is involved.

So long as I have the mana, I have the ability to slice and dice all over Summoner's Rift! Or Dominion! AND Twisted Treeline, but Bah! No one cares about Twisted Treeline.

Now, ask yourself, WHERE did I get this magical talent? Hee hee, that would be telling... so I won't, but it gets you thinking, aye?

Jaykoboy

03-23-2012

Shaco,

Who's your least favorite champion? Who's your most favorite champion (excluding yourself)?

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

Trol0lol0loll

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Shaco,

Who's your least favorite champion? Who's your most favorite champion (excluding yourself)?

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy
Least favorite? Well that's a good question! Maybe Blitzcrank, not because of that grab but because he doesn't bleed! He screams from time to time but it's just so synthetic and that bores me.

Orianna is worst in that regard now that I think about it, I mean YES I'll Kill her but there's no REAL satisfaction. Breaking a toy and breaking a spine are two totally different things.

Malphite can also be a pain, he's broken more than one dagger on that **** stony hide of his, but at LEAST he feels pain so that's his saving grace. Hee~hee~hee.

My favorite?

Anivia.
Nasus.

Anyone with the ego to say they're Immortal! Why, I don't see that as a statement so much of a challenge! Dear silly bird and dogs, being Ageless and being Unkillable are two totally different things!

Anivia more than the dog boy because I get the pleasure of killing her twice once she pops back into her frozen bowling ball. The look on her face is priceless! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Zanes Zalesh

03-23-2012

Shaco...
LOOK!! LEE SIN IN THE JUNGLE, REVEALING YOUR BUTTOCKS FROM THE INVISIBILITY AND DIVE-KICKING YOUR FACE TO THE MAX!!
What'cha gonna do now?

Jaykoboy

03-23-2012

Shaco,

You're delightfully annoying. There is nothing I hate more than seeing you pop out of nowhere, stab me in the back, and then have you clone yourself and attack me from both sides. It's always a pleasure trying to find ways to beat that quick combo.

I've only found one so far: using Ezreal's Arcane Shift over a wall, then running some more until I hit another wall and using Flash over that.

Anyways, where do you get the poison that you coat your shivs with?

-Jay

Trol0lol0loll

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
Shaco...
LOOK!! LEE SIN IN THE JUNGLE, REVEALING YOUR BUTTOCKS FROM THE INVISIBILITY AND DIVE-KICKING YOUR FACE TO THE MAX!!
What'cha gonna do now?
Oh! Pressure's on! I'd... I'd.... SLAUGHTER A LITTLE BOY AND HIS ENTIRE VILLAGE SINGLE HANDEDLY!!! Oh wait, that was Lee Sin! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

I'd welcome him with open arms, wait until he was mere inches away, then introduce him to my clone the very second he was supposed to make contact! Then the fun would REALLY begin! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Trol0lol0loll

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Shaco,

You're delightfully annoying. There is nothing I hate more than seeing you pop out of nowhere, stab me in the back, and then have you clone yourself and attack me from both sides. It's always a pleasure trying to find ways to beat that quick combo.

I've only found one so far: using Ezreal's Arcane Shift over a wall, then running some more until I hit another wall and using Flash over that.

Anyways, where do you get the poison that you coat your shivs with?

-Jay
Ah yes, run little rabbit run, but you can't always escape THIS hunter! Take your Summoner's Flash, it's cute really how your Champions require it so much. Hee~hee~hee~hee.

Oh and I do so love to experiment with deadly concoctions, a bit from Singed's laboratory, without his permission of course but you'd be amazed what invisibility can get you!!! Some of my own brand. I never settle with just one venom to be sure!

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-23-2012

Dear Shaco,

Who, besides yourself, is the funniest in the League?

Summoner Wex

Ask Fizz

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Shaco,

Who, besides yourself, is the funniest in the League?

Summoner Wex
*cough*

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

03-23-2012

Hello, mr. bisexual murderous psycopath.
How did you get your boxes? They shoot some sort of laser, and it doesn't seem to me you made them yourself...

12345612 ... 22