Ask Shaco

1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trol0lol0loll

03-22-2012

"What!? What's this!? Since when have all the Champions been gathering around spilling their guts, and NOT in the fun way either!? I don't like being late to the party!

Oh WHO do you have to stab in order to get a little heads up around here!? Because APPARENTLY it wasn't the last guy. Hee~hee~hee~hee~hee!

Well! Best not to keep my dear adoring fans waiting, Shaco's here and READY to kick start the festivities! Ask away my dearies, and mind your manners! I tend to have a knack for finding people, and boy do I love the look on their faces when I do!

So come on down, after all, what's the worst that could happen?

Ask Talon

03-22-2012

Obligatory "Summoners Code or GTFO"

Summoners Code Accepted.

Have a nice day

Ask Fizz

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Since when does Shaco follow a code? Or any rule for that matter?
((Should still do it btw.))

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-22-2012

Dear Shaco,
Where do you come from?
Summoner Wex

Pyrozen

03-23-2012

Shaco,

What are your feelings about your clone

shadooklaw

03-23-2012

Dear Demonic-laughing-jester-dude,

What is your breakfast of champions and what do you think about pentakill?
*still cautious for jax jumping up behind him*

-shadoo

Trol0lol0loll

03-23-2012

From the blood covered desk of Shaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post

((Sorry about the gray, oh and don't let the Summoner Name fool you, check my past games if you doubt it, but despite the Trolololol, I don't ACTUALLY troll. I got the name because I like how Trololol sounds.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Shaco,
Where do you come from?
Summoner Wex

Oh dear, hee~hee, it's THIS question again! Yeesh, why does everyone have to go and ask me that? Am I from Noxus? Zaun? Some shadow pocket dimension where I am the very incarnation of your every sin!? Oh the choices are limitless, and I do love how the common folk talk. So many rumors, so many speculations, and I made it a hobby of mine to try and promote them all.

Word around the street is, your favor killer clown here is... well, INSANE!!! I do so love that word. So if I said that I don't know, would you believe me? Maybe I'm so lost in my delusions, I can't quite remember? Maybe I ended up on this world not by my choice, maybe your precious summoners have something to do with my arrival? Or maybe I'm just lying through my teeth as I smile in your face and attempt to stab you in the back? They are all possibilities, and many more!

The REAL question is... what do YOU think? Do you think I'm human? Or something else? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrozen View Post
Shaco,

What are your feelings about your clone

Oh he's my best pal! Why, he and I often sit around and discuss current events and the happenings of Runeterra.

HAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! Only Joking!

He's like a disposable me!

A meat shield!
A damage sponge!
A piece of meat I string along for all the good boys and girls of Summoner's Rift to play with. I'd feed him to the wolves for a laugh, and walk away with a smiiiiiiile~!

Does he feel pain? Maybe! But he's always so willing to dive towers and take on impossible odds just to make me chuckle, so I'm MORE than happy to throw that handsome son of a gun into the fire and watch him burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadooklaw View Post
Dear Demonic-laughing-jester-dude,

What is your breakfast of champions and what do you think about pentakill?
*still cautious for jax jumping up behind him*

-shadoo

Oh THIS question aye? Don't you know the art of telling a good joke is to know when to let it die? Yeesh. Then again, I do just like letting things die, so I may be bias.

Anywho! Breakfast! Yes, what do I eat? Well Caitlyn ensured I hate Cupcakes so that's out of the question, I'll gut her every time I run into her lane to thank her for that bit of mental trauma! Hee hee hee. I'd say, a SLICE of purple steak, some drum sticks, scrambled eggs, fried fish, and JUST to make it exotic, some Monkey Brains.

Then again, I just got out of a match with Alistar, Swain, Anivia, Fizz and Wukong was on the other team, so maybe I'm just being particularly sadistic today!? HAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!

Hmm, that makes me wonder... when WAS the last time I ate anything... do I eat? Hee~hee~hee...

Ask Fizz

03-23-2012

You forget that I'm not a fish.
And that I eat fish myself.

That being said, why fry it?

Trol0lol0loll

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
You forget that I'm not a fish.
And that I eat fish myself.

That being said, why fry it?

Oh but you can't even be drowned, and that's BORING! Maybe I'll carve out your gills and give it a shot one day in Summoner's Rift, but oh that's just idle fantasizing!

Why fry it? Why not? I prefer throwing things into fire, especially fresh peo-fish, fresh fish. I like how they squirm!

Ask Fizz

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trol0lol0loll View Post

Oh but you can't even be drowned, and that's BORING! Maybe I'll carve out your gills and give it a shot one day in Summoner's Rift, but oh that's just idle fantasizing!

Why fry it? Why not? I prefer throwing things into fire, especially fresh peo-fish, fresh fish. I like how they squirm!
Yeah, I can kinda still swim. And hold my breath.

Now to ask a question, how does one turn invisible? Talon won't tell, so I'll ask the... 3rd best at it.

1234511 ... 22