Why hasn't riot created this map yet.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ResinRacoon

03-22-2012

Imagine summoners rift with an addition tier of turrets

The first tier being 4 turrets 4 lanes, smaller turrets that take and do less dmg

still a jungler able to jungle

When the 4 are destroyed the two middle lanes lead back and intertwine to meet at the middle lane it change it up and maybe make it a little more fun early game

thoughts?

Kurohyou

03-22-2012

2 Hour long game anyone?
Noone wants more turrets for turret huggers uyghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Never get the little buggers to come out and actually fight. So it would be stalemated for the longest time.

ResinRacoon

03-22-2012

I was thinkin the first tier would be fairly soft in damage and Health so early game you would have encouraged fighting

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

Longer intense games would be something I would like to do! Maybe making it into a 8v8 mod or something! Intertwining lanes might make it complex but still doable! Giving thoughts to the lane names that the extra mid lane would be! Top mid and bottom mid! tm bm less to type than MID MID! The fact that each champ would have a lane of their own to work might make ganks so possible if the standard 5v5 games is what riot goes with on this map! But i think 8v8 would make it so much more interesting than 5v5! Hearing the announcer call out OCTAKILL would rock or even DECAKILL lol HEXAKILL SEPTAKILL! Hint hint riot! Anyway thats my thoughts! Also I think the time dead would have to be reconfigured to make this map work!