Ranked Solo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

How come we can rank solo with 5 different individuals in summoner's rift but we can rank solo with 3 individuals? Makes no sense...

kingnedved

03-22-2012

i agree with you bro

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2012

It helps to discourage people from playing this map and realizing that Riot's map development is total ****. But we'll get that magma champer soon, right?

YouAteAllTheCake

03-23-2012

they should make this happen, it would be nice...

YouAteAllTheCake

03-23-2012

they should make this happen, it would be great. granted I am not 30 yet, but I am more interested in Twisted Treeline than I am Summoners Rift

Clutch Jungler

03-23-2012

6 votes yes, were getting somewhere...(?)

TrenixPL

03-23-2012

After playing some ranked 5v5, I'm really fed up with it. With 4 random players on my team, the probability of one them trolling or sucking, is extremely high. Normal 3v3 is also getting boring, because I feel like I have no progression. It's getting to the point that if solo ranked doesn't come out for twisted treeline, I'mma stop playing and to come back when a new champion comes out.

Captain Kopp

03-24-2012

3s is more dynamic and reactive than 5s. You have to know and work well with your team in order to win. Solo queue 3s would be a terrible terrible terrible experience especially considering how almost everyone in normals use a ridiculously terrible meta

15 Minutes

03-24-2012

Please no

Axil

03-24-2012

oh my god no