Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Solo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrenixPL

Recruiter

03-22-2012

How come we can rank solo with 5 different individuals in summoner's rift but we can rank solo with 3 individuals? Makes no sense...

kingnedved

03-22-2012

i agree with you bro

fazisi

03-22-2012

It helps to discourage people from playing this map and realizing that Riot's map development is total ****. But we'll get that magma champer soon, right?

YouAteAllTheCake

03-23-2012

they should make this happen, it would be nice...

YouAteAllTheCake

03-23-2012

they should make this happen, it would be great. granted I am not 30 yet, but I am more interested in Twisted Treeline than I am Summoners Rift

Clutch Jungler

03-23-2012

6 votes yes, were getting somewhere...(?)

TrenixPL

Recruiter

03-23-2012

After playing some ranked 5v5, I'm really fed up with it. With 4 random players on my team, the probability of one them trolling or sucking, is extremely high. Normal 3v3 is also getting boring, because I feel like I have no progression. It's getting to the point that if solo ranked doesn't come out for twisted treeline, I'mma stop playing and to come back when a new champion comes out.

Captain Kopp

03-24-2012

3s is more dynamic and reactive than 5s. You have to know and work well with your team in order to win. Solo queue 3s would be a terrible terrible terrible experience especially considering how almost everyone in normals use a ridiculously terrible meta

15 Minutes

03-24-2012

Please no

Axil

Recruiter

03-24-2012

oh my god no