Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ezreal Rune Suggestions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnderPaidOrphan

08-03-2010

Hey everyone!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.
I get a little confused on what an AD / AP Ezreal is so I'm just gonna post my item build and if someone could give me rune suggestions, that would be very helpful.

Item Build:
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Sorcerer's Shoes
Lichbane
Phantom Dancers
- Stacking Zeals

I'm a Level 21 Ezreal.
I have 12,417 IP.

Thanks for any suggestions!

IceDive

08-03-2010

This build really makes no sense, but whatever.

Runes that I guess would work:
Armor pen red (since you seem to be going for attack speed. But don't you get passed the 2,5 AS hard cap with this build?)
Mana regen per 5 per elvel Yellow
Flad CDR blue
Flat HP/Armor pen quints

BigBlueFish

08-03-2010

You probably wanna look at your item build and reevaluate it.

It looks like you're going ability power and attack speed; which, as IceDive pointed out, doesn't really make sense.

Here's a good start: http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/1524-ezreal-more-like-real-ez-ad-build---updated-8-2-10-summoner-s-rift-build-revamped-item-section-updated.xhtmll

midiout

08-03-2010

Quote:
BigBlueFish:
You probably wanna look at your item build and reevaluate it.

It looks like you're going ability power and attack speed; which, as IceDive pointed out, doesn't really make sense.

Here's a good start: http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/1524-ezreal-more-like-real-ez-ad-build---updated-8-2-10-summoner-s-rift-build-revamped-item-section-updated.xhtmll

Totally agree, this build is great, aswell as the rune setup. (I use this setup myself)

putterolf

08-03-2010

go for the runes told above. if you want to make a fast game. go for more mana reg/5 and armor pen. and skip cd.

UnderPaidOrphan

08-03-2010

Okay thanks everyone!

The guide posted is awesome. I went head first and bought all the runes I could, and I straight up wrecked the first game. Mana regen is amazing.

Appreciate the help!
Happy leaguing!