[Post-Patch Lulu] Bug Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpasmicRage

03-22-2012

This is a thread to post you post-patch lulu bugs. Please only post bugs that appeared after the patch. Also post any hot fixes you find that can help any bugs

Health Bar Bug

Description: The health bar above champions doesn't update showing the champion with (lvl 1 health), when he has much more. Randomly happens.
Urgency : Mild threat , health numbers are correct just bar graphic broken.
Fix: None

Focused Lag Spike

Description: Random spike that only focuses you, last 15-20 seconds. All other abilities/spells from all other minions/champions are not effected. After the spike ends all abilities/damage/heal cast by or on you pop up. This usually happens only 1 time during game, and randomly during games. Also this results in a rare case to a freezing and disconnecting from pvp.net. Randomly happens.
Urgency : Extreme threat , you take damage, and you can only move.
Fix: None

I will try to do one of these every patch, so people can refer to them for any fixes that may come. Also they are suppose to be uses to consolidate information. Please try to use the format above if you add any bugs you have. Last please try to keep this thread bumped, so people don't have to search for it.

Vindicoth

03-22-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1940613

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1938107

This bug is related specifically to Lulu.

When holding the ALT key Lulu does not respond to movement commands. It's as if she's attempting to move Pix around but he's not controllable. This does not occur on champions like Kennen who do not have a pet. I have not checked to see if it affects Annie or Leblanc or Shaco, but I know it's easily replicated on Lulu.

Step 1) Play Lulu
Step 2) Hold ALT
Step 3) Right click to move
Step 4) ????
Step 5) Fix bug?

Uiri

04-01-2012

Bump!