Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot - Repeat Threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Moirich

03-22-2012

Anyone else sick of people posting new threads about the same old topics?

Use the search function ffs.

"When are you going to fix [insert champ name]"

Morello has answered the question 1000 times, but there is always some moron who thinks they are the first bright spark to think of posting a thread about it.

So, I was wondering if Riot had any plans to try and eliminate this from happening. Like, more categories such as: "Scheduled/Upcoming Champion Fixes" and they could put a little sticky up top with a rough order (not a timeline maybe because then 1000 trolls would be saying how they didn't get it done according to the schedule).

Or maybe "hire" a few long time posters to moderate new threads before they are approved to weed out threads with similar content.

Anyway, i'm sure this was a useless post, but i'm hoping I'm not alone out there.

Zeno Angel

03-22-2012

They have been talking about making a dev's blog.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1742976

Master Moirich

03-23-2012

Good to know, I have actually seen that thread before. But i didnt get a chance to go through it all. And now i will.